Season Pass Free Guest Ticket

Bear Creek PR

Hey guys,

As you all know, we included one free guest pass for season pass holders as part of our Customer Appreciation Day on Saturday, March 17. However, since the forecast is now calling for 4-8 inches of snow tomorrow, we decided that your one free guest pass will be valid starting Friday (tomorrow) so that you can enjoy the fresh powder! Can't make it tomorrow or Saturday? Not a problem, because you can receive your one free guest pass ON ANY DAY FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON!!

Who says we don't do great things for our passholders??

Hey guys,

As you all know, we included one free guest pass for season pass holders as part of our Customer Appreciation Day on Saturday, March 17. However, since the forecast is now calling for 4-8 inches of snow tomorrow, we decided that your one free guest pass will be valid starting Friday (tomorrow) so that you can enjoy the fresh powder! Can't make it tomorrow or Saturday? Not a problem, because you can receive your one free guest pass ON ANY DAY FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON!!

Who says we don't do great things for our passholders??

I love bear creek!!!!!!

Here are the rules for getting your free guest pass:

The season pass holder should go to Guest Services* with their season pass in hand and their guest. Our guest services employee will mark your season pass so that we know you have received your one free ticket. We will then give the lift ticket to the guest and they must attach it to their jacket in front of our employee. Scalping these tickets is NOT permitted and anyone caught doing so will be turned over to the state police. (This might sound harsh, but we have to keep it fair from everyone. We are hoping to continue doing this every year, but if the system gets abused we won't be able to offer this opportunity.)

(*On Saturday you will be able to collect your free guest pass from any ticket window. However, on any other day you should go to Guest Services.)

We are hoping to continue doing this every year, but if the system gets abused we won't be able to offer this opportunity.

Sounds fair enough...

i have a Q...

some gives me $15(randomly) n i ask them if they want to be my friend n they say hell yeah n then i'm like heyy i like u n u wannna be my friend so i'm gunna get u in for free. does that work??

And then this post comes along. I'm not really sure if it even merits a response. How dumb do you have to be to post something like this when the person offering the opportunity is not only reading this thread, but created it. I'm sure that tactic you described would work, but why the hell would you tell the people you are going to take advantage of that you are going to do so. Maybe you were kidding, but no ones laughing if Bear Creek decided to not do this again because people tried to scalp their tickets.

I'm surprised that all Bear Creek does is call 5-0. Other mountains would make you pay a fine thats in the hundreds of dollars, and press charges like theft of services among other things. I'm sure thats what everyone wants on their records cuz they tried to make 20 bills.

All of you guys talking about selling your free ticket on here are idiots, you're ruining a great promotion and they might never have it again it's a great way to get new people to the mountain and maybe come back again.

I really hope I can go up one more time before the end of the year. Park looks sick!