sno mtn slopestyle

Wolverine21

good contest that went on today, some kids throwin huge things. i know kate from this site took first for girl snowboarders and got a board. too much wind for real good runs to go down but it still go alot of kids to the comp. and the mountains name out. so props to sno mountain. this kind of contest should be a weekly thing.

ill never forget that security guard. lmao.
They are douche bags.

And the comp was so unorganized.They had me on a different sheet then everyone else's and probably didn't even look at it when they added the final scores up,we didn't start practicing until about 10-11.The comp started at like 1,and they didn't know if they wanted to make it a big air,slopestyle,or one run rails and one run jumps at that point...

Oh and Kate good job,and you are a very good looking.

Edited by xNick11

They are douche bags.

And the comp was so unorganized.They had me on a different sheet then everyone else's and probably didn't even look at it when they added the final scores up,we didn't start practicing until about 10-11.The comp started at like 1,and they didn't know if they wanted to make it a big air,slopestyle,or one run rails and one run jumps at that point...

Oh and Kate good job,and you are a very good looking.

perfect way to describe the event. and nick, you got screwed big time. no way that kid should have gotten 3rd.

Edited by Wolverine21

Did I see an overhead cam on a wire?

It did sorta seem like you guys were in groups trying to figure out what was happening. Shit happens in racing, too, where there's actual time and then there's 'race time'. Race time is always an hour slower than reality.

And the wind is always upslope at Sno...maybe 95% of the time. We run the race course mostly in a tuck---I kept seeing you guys fighting the wind. In fact, there was one little kid that did a 360 right on the lip and nearly went back down the in-run, pushed by the wind.

was there a point in having the fly cam? anyway we can see videos from it?

and can anyone find videos from news stations? I heard wyou and wnep got some stuff, but i cant find it anywhere.

You going to be able to get a high def dvd of the event. We will post it on the web site when available plus we are going to run the dvd on the lodge tvs for everyone to see. This way you guys can become celebrities. I want to see someone fron sno on the tour!