Weather Forecasts

skifreak

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone should take a compulsory trip to Killington next weekend and get it out of your system for a week or so. :yes

The weather sucks, but it did last year too, I've just had my monthly robbery by PPL and they tell me the average temps are colder than last year. Does it every really snow much around here before early december?

The snow will come, CB will open and be overcrowded and icy, in the meantime you must head north, or move to the west. In future I would like to see November removed from the calendar in the NE states as it just causes weeks of suffering to many.... :banghead

As of Monday night 8:57 PM , Weather Bug is saying

Tuesday Night

Rain. Lows in the upper 30s. Light and variable winds.

Wednesday

Rain in the morning. A chance of rain in the afternoon. Breezy with highs around 50. Southeast winds 10 to 15 mph...becoming west 15 to 25 mph in the afternoon.

Monday:

Cloudy with snow likely. Snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches. Highs in the mid 30s. East winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 60 percent.

Monday Night:

Cloudy with a chance of rain through the night. Snow likely in the evening. Lows in the lower 30s. East winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation 60 percent.

I hope there right!

Ahh... Just got back from Killington tonite... We got there Friday night. We started running into flurries a little north of albany, and was full-out snowing by the time we got to killington. When we got there, there was about 4-5 inches of fresh snow on the ground. Yesterday was gorgeous, and great conditions. It flurried last night and this morning. Today was a bit snowy in the morning, and cleared up. Quite windy... Bring it to PA!

Ahh... Just got back from Killington tonite... We got there Friday night. We started running into flurries a little north of albany, and was full-out snowing by the time we got to killington. When we got there, there was about 4-5 inches of fresh snow on the ground. Yesterday was gorgeous, and great conditions. It flurried last night and this morning. Today was a bit snowy in the morning, and cleared up. Quite windy... Bring it to PA!

Got back from K last night aswell, :D:D:D:D:D:D:D this is how much I was smiling all weekend, it felt soooooo good to be back on the snow.

I was there for the weekend with a skier friend from work (free condo), saturday (early) was awesome, but didn't ride for long yesterday because of the wind and the fact that my legs were still F@#$ed from saturday. Conditions were lovely (see pic), got a bit busy mid afternoon in some areas.

I'm so happy :D this might just last until CB or Blue opens.

Yah man, conditions were great saturday, but I had the same jelly legs as you yesterday. It did get quite crowded, but was kind of fun dodging all the people. What condos were u staying in? geez... it needs to snow

Highridge, there's a guy here at work who owns one and was going up for the owners meeting, "did I want to come along?" didn't need to ask that one twice.