Weather Forecasts

skifreak

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where does everyone on here get there weather forecasts. I like accuweather.com but I want to check out other sites. Just checked accuweather looks like now its cold for a few nights and then it gets warm and then there is r*** :banghead

i don't use accuweather, i think its a little unreliable....weather.com is where its at :lol:

Where does everyone on here get there weather forecasts. I like accuweather.com but I want to check out other sites. Just checked accuweather looks like now its cold for a few nights and then it gets warm and then there is r*** :banghead

I use weather.com, but I never actually follow up to see if the weather is as predicted, so I don't know how reliable it is. Either way, I haven't seen anything good as of late :angry:

Man, I hate to say it but I was watching the projected weather for down here and they were saying conditions are similar to winter 2001/2002, a warm winter down here. That was a rotten winter in the NE. CB didn't open 'til Christmas week with only 3 trails. And that was lost a week later in a warm rain. I hope they're wrong. I want to get out of here and head north.

PRAY FOR SNOW!!!

Accuweather has changed their forcast as of 9:30 sunday to nice cold temps on thursday and friday! Low of 25 and 21 I think?

Unfortunatly weather.com does not agree at this point. I really hope accuweather is right.

Oh yeah, just wanted to let you know that Weatherbug has adware in it, but if your joking or don't care than thats cool too.

i had weatherbug on our other computer only for the winter just to hear the snow updates...our house is full of people who love to hear that there is snow

Mom=means no school(she is a teacher)

Sister= means no school(she hate school with a passion, more then anyone else i know)

Me= Snow!!(need i say more)

Dad= he doesn't have to listen to three females complain about how they want it to snow so they don't have school and can ski