Early Closing

riderossi

You may have the best owner but how was the spring skiing today???

It's cool that you Booter guys finally get a benefit from the mid-season overcrowded, wall-to-wall, packed Camelback-like slopes...you end up with enough people during 60 degree midweek spring days to stay open.

Hmmm...tough choice, I suppose, but I guess I'd rather sacrifice three days of spring skiing for nearly empty midwinter headwalls...would you?

:poke

Definitely not..I wouldn't sacrifice one day of spring skiing for nearly empty mid-winter headwalls..especially because I get loads of uncrowded runs night skiing after work and early AM on the weekends. There's definitely not enough people to stay open now..it's freaking dead at the Boot..they're staying open to make me happy :wiggle

Your idea of "uncrowded runs night skiing" and my idea are different, I suppose. But it's cool that you can work around that crowded subway-like skiing and squeeze in runs when it's not too terrible. And that you don't mind lots of night time sloppy seconds to be able to get a little elbow room just shows how well you've learned to adapt to that kind of situation. Cool!