Upcomming Snow?

AtomicSkier

wow with it snowing and the recent cold temps, the powder is just sitting on the road. the roads look fine cause there is no more then an inch on the ground, but holly crap is it slick. ur tires just throw the powder all over the place and make u skid. but damn is it fun! i just destroyed a parking lot doing dough nuts and shit, lol.

"ONLY IN A JEEP"

wow with it snowing and the recent cold temps, the powder is just sitting on the road. the roads look fine cause there is no more then an inch on the ground, but holly crap is it slick. ur tires just throw the powder all over the place and make u skid. but damn is it fun! i just destroyed a parking lot doing dough nuts and shit, lol.

"ONLY IN A JEEP"

yea it is hella slick, i was gunna go buy a helmet at nestors of qtown, but there was no way id make it there safely...even with quattro awd :o

no way, i was all over the place in my wrangler with 4wheel on. i was able to drive through the blizzard last year without slidding (unless i was trying to). but this shit i was all over the place. just stay home so u don't need to wear a helmet on the bus in order to get to school, lol.

:lol::lol: yea....but i want my leedom scream cut in carbon! :angry: