bc new improvements

snowboarddude

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they should just make the lift their replacing a park only lift so then it'll cut the amount of people on the quad in half; it would also move a lot faster because no one would really be falling or struggling to get on or off the lift.

Also it could be a good way to make park passes happen, in order to use the lift you need a park pass any opinions on this?

Edited by GNU_rider

i get having them a little high but the box is like 3 feet out of the ground 1 or 11/2 would be better

i wish they would have it more mixed some in deeper some out alot

a good example is boulder

yeah on the second day boulder was open i was up there and some of the rails were out and some were really low i think it might have been because of them making snow and the rails getting burried. but yeah a mix is always good.

agreed who doesnt like a little varietyo and have the 420 box in the snow a little more like boulder i dont think its meant to be a pro. feature its usually where kids learn a lot of new tricks and who wants to learn new stuff with the possibility of a 6 foot drop onto Eastern ice pack

agreed who doesnt like a little varietyo and have the 420 box in the snow a little more like boulder i dont think its meant to be a pro. feature its usually where kids learn a lot of new tricks and who wants to learn new stuff with the possibility of a 6 foot drop onto Eastern ice pack

yeah thats true about that box last year. and the picnic table for a while. altho when it went aff the cliff and was soposed to be like that is was fun.

i liked it the way it was, i mean how are you supposed to learn to spin on and off the box if its ride on and 5 inches off the snow?

i liked it the way it was, i mean how are you supposed to learn to spin on and off the box if its ride on and 5 inches off the snow?

Word, high rails also keep the little kids off of 'em besides they weren't that high I think the subaru was a little excessive but otherwise height was solid for the rails.

i think the main thing with the height is how deep the landing gets dug in with all the kids who shouldnt be on em making huge divits after every good box. which makes it alsmost impossible to land a frontside or anything when your not landing flat base pointed down the mountain. they should put like shovels by teh landings so taht we can fix them ourselves cause god knows teh park crew wont make it to em in any timely fashion

i think the main thing with the height is how deep the landing gets dug in with all the kids who shouldnt be on em making huge divits after every good box. which makes it alsmost impossible to land a frontside or anything when your not landing flat base pointed down the mountain. they should put like shovels by teh landings so taht we can fix them ourselves cause god knows teh park crew wont make it to em in any timely fashion

Learn to ride better and then this isn't a problem.

Just learn to pop more. I know you arent a snowboarder but if the rails are set up so they arent nuttable on skis it is a whole lot easier to progress.

Word, high rails also keep the little kids off of 'em besides they weren't that high I think the subaru was a little excessive but otherwise height was solid for the rails.

i agree with high rails and that the subaru was sorta stupid but even with high rails your gonna have kids go up the ramp and jump off the side of it screwin up the jump