Easter Sunday

I can't/won't speak for the park, but the two slopes we were lapping were in nearly perfect condition. The slope to skier's left was groomed and had a coating of fresh snow...we kept laying new tracks down it, as everyone else was hitting the park. I met up with bigdaddyk just as we were clicking into our bindings and skied with him until I had to leave at 3pm to get Kat at the airport. Big is definitely ready to start his race career next season...some people that begin skiing as an adult have a tough time, but Big def gets it and is probably one of the better skiers at JF during the week. Great skiing with you and you should really consider Sno for the NF slopes next season.

Anyway, anyone that blew it off because technology hasn't come up with any sort of instrument that allows you to copy tv programs and watch them later definitely missed out.

Great job BB!

I pulled into the lot at about 1 pm and was running a few minutes behind. I clicked in just as Ski was coming out from the business office. Like he said, we spent the first part of the afternoon lapping Mittl-weg and Draufganger. Both were in excellent condition. It was 29 degrees and snowing lightly...definately no spring conditions today. Mittl-weg was untouched when we got there and was groomed to perfection, with an inch or so of fresh snow, and with an inch or two soft layer underneath the fresh snow :drool . There were only a hand full of jib honks in the house, definately fewer than Saturday. We saw one skier wipe out pretty hard coming off of a jump and go face first into the landing....I have no idea how he got back up, but he kept going the rest of the day. A really quick burst of sun softened things up, but everything quickly went back to being firm, for the rest of the day, with continued light snow/ snow showers. It was nice sking with you the last two days, Ski. Also, thanks for a few of the pointers that will help me kick AJeff's ass next year :nana .

Is that the one on Snowdrift, where you'd end up launching into the woods if you had any type of speed?

yes it is. but you need alot of speed to launch off of it. stalling at the top was very tricky. the butter box tilted in the plaza was also pretty fun. they have alot of snow to last till next weekend, which would be sick if they stay open.

yes it is. but you need alot of speed to launch off of it. stalling at the top was very tricky. the butter box tilted in the plaza was also pretty fun. they have alot of snow to last till next weekend, which would be sick if they stay open.

I saw a couple people almost go off the top. I guess launch was a poor choice of words. I don't think the amount of snow will be an issue.

i went too fast when i hit the box set up on the hill, i went over and the whole other side is ice and i was close to going into the woods.

that lil kickerbox with the barrel should just be a barrel no box onto it. i had to ollie over the box to bonk the barrel .