I don't fear the new hotel...

JollyJake99

i dont think it will make that big of an impact. incase you didnt already notice their is a hotell about 600 yards from cb already.

the worst i see happening everyone from that hotell goes to the cb one and a few more people go to the old hotel. i think it will realy only be noticable on holidays and thats when i try not to go

i dont think it will make that big of an impact. incase you didnt already notice their is a hotell about 600 yards from cb already.

the worst i see happening everyone from that hotell goes to the cb one and a few more people go to the old hotel. i think it will realy only be noticable on holidays and thats when i try not to go

and great wolf lodge is pretty close too.

I FEAR THE NEW HOTEL...IT'S GOING TO BRING IN A THOUSAND MORE GAPERS...IT'S GOING TO RUIN CAMELBACK..IT WILL SCARE OFF ALL THE HARDCORE LOCALS AND THE RANGERS WILL GET JOBS AS MALL COPS.

maybe its just me that thinks this but it is kinda hard to ruin camelback with the whole close half the mountian on week days when season pass holders are their thing

The session ended with Art Berry of Camelback describing how the area has incorporated its winter facilities for ticketing, parking and food and beverage into an efficient waterpark. The base area does double duty, and the park keeps 100 key employees on the payroll year round

But morbidly Obese people can go to a waterpark but they usually don't ski..plus alot of people use vacation in the summer vs winter, plus kids are off school all summer, plus they have the flowrider..plus Papasteeze is around..it all adds up to FUN...

IDK, I've seen some morbidly obese people stuffed into gaper attire at Boulder. You are right though, most of them choose to show off even more of their grotesque bods in swimsuits. The real fatties usually wear bikinis.

IDK, I've seen some morbidly obese people stuffed into gaper attire at Boulder. You are right though, most of them choose to show off even more of their grotesque bods in swimsuits. The real fatties usually wear bikinis.

You really want to get nauseas, go to a Carribbean island.

• 1 month later...
Haha..why would people stay at a posh slopeside hotel/resort for the slots..they'd be there for the skiing. Camelbacks a big place..they can definitely handle another thousand skiers a day..

If they ran all their lifts...

People will go anywhere and stay inside and gamble .. no matter what is out the door. Whether that be the beach in AC, the caribbean sea on a cruise ship, or the slopes in the poconos.

• 3 weeks later...