Cinco de mayo rail jam....

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

splooshie, just wondering, whos hooking you up with electric goods? is it marc neustadter (sp)?

nah, just the whole company in particular. the only gear i got from them was goggles when i first got sponsored, but other than that i havent communicated with them much. but i think the guy that was emailing me name was marc or mike or something... cant really remember

several as in multi, jibs along with a jump, kicker style. The comp may be set up similar to the ECC in that each feature is judged independently and then added together. Sort of like an all day jam where eventually, someone stands out amongst the crowd.

Right now im real pissed.

My friend was suppose to pick me up around 11:30 after he was getting done taking some AP test at his school,then we were going to head up and be there for around 12:30 probably.He calls me at like 11:30 and says he can't drive.At that point I got really mad at him.

Then I remembered my one friend is taking SAT's until 1,so now I have to wait until he gets out of that and then we should head up.Im not even skiing im just filming and going to see all the cool people I know.