Cinco de mayo rail jam....

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sick Edit

Check out this link for a good edit, couple of shots from mayday.

nah, just the whole company in particular. the only gear i got from them was goggles when i first got sponsored, but other than that i havent communicated with them much. but i think the guy that was emailing me name was marc or mike or something... cant really remember

how did you get hooked up (sponsor me vid?) its wierd that you went through the company not the area rep..

Edited by librider

Sick Edit

Check out this link for a good edit, couple of shots from mayday.

how did you get hooked up (sponsor me vid?) its wierd that you went through the company not the area rep..

yea sponsor me vid

and i dont think its that wierd

dick move with the skier in the last shot, along with closed park at BB sorry - who is the editor of that film?

If you actually watched the clip it tells you in the title above the Video. btw he's like the best filmer in these parts regaurdless of what you think.

dick move? no just a nice way to rap up the video.

If you actually watched the clip it tells you in the title above the Video. btw he's like the best filmer in these parts regaurdless of what you think.

yeah, roberge is the best or one of the best. schibbs is getting there though, I love all his edits so far.

ok --- next edit of all skiers, I will suggest that snowboarder end the edit, "but make sure he is eating sh#t really hard." Hello? there were plenty of riders getting owned on that jump, why not end with one of them..

ok --- next edit of all skiers, I will suggest that snowboarder end the edit, "but make sure he is eating sh#t really hard." Hello? there were plenty of riders getting owned on that jump, why not end with one of them..

There's a difference between eating shit and trying so hard to huck a backflip that you hit your head on the jump.

P.S. Shut up.

Edited by DHarrisburg

Whoever said that guy is the best editor in the area needs to lay off the crack.

you need to buy some new glasses and some crack so you stop watching bad edits .

go worship wezlo or something guy

times 2..I didn't see Papasteeze in any of the videos.. :blink:

is this calvins edit? see any skiers?

There's a difference between eating shit and trying so hard to huck a backflip that you hit your head on the jump.

uh... what do you call the double back flip? steezy?