Cinco de mayo rail jam....

I got there around 2, or was it 3? I didn't ride cuz my ankle isn't 100% yet and i don't wanna fuck it up, but whatever. I took a few pictures, then i ran out of film. I busted out the digi, but then i ran out of batteries. Needless to say i didn't really get much picture wise, but it was cool to see everyone. I finally figured out who justin and kevin are, saw trev, dan, rodeo steve,the other steve/burtondominant, matt stunt,big ben, and even papasteeze. Saw a few kids i know from blue too. It was pretty cool, and i regret not riding, but it's probably better than rebreaking it and not working for another month :banghead . They were throwing out stickers like crazy- i got 31 all together. Sticker catching is pretty rough though- some dude smacked me in the eye and knocked out my contact. It was a cool day- great to see some snow again. This is the only good pic i got.

IMG_0593.jpg

there ya go steve :rock

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There were a lot more people last year,i think.

naaaa... 125 on a smaller patch of snow with less jibs - what? twice as many jibs and sq ft of snow and 175 entrants may have made it feel like more people last year.

Definitly could have done a big air or something - how about next week?

Edited by Papasteeze

Well its 2:50 AM.I just got done editing,right now its rendering into uncompressed AVI. now I have to fix the framing on my compressor and ill compress it and it will be posted sometime tomorrow whenever I wake up.

Definitly could have done a big air or something - how about next week?

I overheard a bunch of kids saying they were going up today to hit it up. They said they have been riding at BB since its been closed and they dont care.

does anyone know who the winners were?

I am embarrassed to say I don't know the skier girl but Ben, Louie and Julia.

The double backs by the snowboarder cracked me up, how much longer before snowboarding aerials in the lolympics.

That is the first time i've competed against julia and everyone that has told me about her is right... she rips.

word

who was the boarder chick that like..flipped over the box at the very top? anyone else see that? the tip of her board got caught under the box and whatnot..she crashed really hard and kept hitting everything, props to her

Edited by k2fujative

Congrats to the winners..was it Big-Ben that one or Ben Birk?

Big ben.

Nick needs to wake up ASAP

word

who was the boarder chick that like..flipped over the box at the very top? anyone else see that? the tip of her board got caught under the box and whatnot..she crashed really hard and kept hitting everything, props to her

Haha I saw that. That was rough.

word

I didn't see that one, but props to the girl getting around on backies too... that was pretty sick to see.

haha no guys, that guy was trying to sell me the t-halls too, but i have 06's so no, it wasnt me. and i dont care if i get sponsored by surface, ill still always love armada.

ugh... now i have to wait till july to ski.....

Edited by splooshie

haha no guys, that guy was trying to sell me the t-halls too, but i have 06's so no, it wasnt me. and i dont care if i get sponsored by surface, ill still always love armada.

ugh... now i have to wait till july to ski.....

i am freinds with a person that is sponsored by surface he so amazing his name is blake nyman

who was the guy that was wearing the tuxedo

word

Lol that girl was my friend Jess. She got warped on that rail big time but she was alright. Just shooken up a bit lol.