Blue Opening Date Posted

Starry*Eyed*Suprise

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

razors would make for a decent park, because its actually steep enough to make decent landints. lazy mile is not in most places, sidewinder isnt either. paradise just has lots of room to work with, so they could build up a lot more snow for landings. they dont have big air over falls for no reason, at least they know that by having it there, the landing is steel enough

I understand what your saying about the landings, but riding into those jumps the coarses are too steep, you coulnt put in rails in, and the amount of injuries would be insane from booming down and hitting the jumps wrong. It would be a different story if there were drop-offs that got that steep, but the whole coarse being that steep just doesnt make sense, at least not around here, and certainly not replacing the existing parks.

I understand what your saying about the landings, but riding into those jumps the coarses are too steep, you coulnt put in rails in, and the amount of injuries would be insane from booming down and hitting the jumps wrong. It would be a different story if there were drop-offs that got that steep, but the whole coarse being that steep just doesnt make sense, at least not around here, and certainly not replacing the existing parks.

yea exactly...you don't want the whole park to be steep, or else you're asking for trouble. Parks should have relativly mellow terrain. A blue square would be nice for a park, no way would you want people flying down the top of challenge about to hit a jump. that would equal disastor :D

yea exactly...you don't want the whole park to be steep, or else you're asking for trouble.  Parks should have relativly mellow terrain.  A blue square would be nice for a park, no way would you want people flying down the top of challenge about to hit a jump.  that would equal disastor  :D

What about the big air jump? And itd be nice if it had a steep inrun, went to flat for like 20 feet, then jump. Thats how it should be. Theyre just a bitch to hike.

no way man.  when you spend a lot of the time in the park and your working on a new trick or something and are only using one jump or one rail,  its a lot faster to hike than to use the lifts

hiking can get annoying, usually i'll just screw it and ride down to the lift, im usually working a line anyway....ill fall then ride away and continue my line. hiking is really tiring too.

Hiking's good for learning, but it gets old pretty fast. I'd much rather take a line than hike something, but it takes a lot longer to learn something if you're not hiking.

true, it does take longer but hiking can get mighty frustrating hen you've been trying the same trick like 50 times and you keep hiking back and forth and back and forth.....i'll maybe hike once if it was a stupid mistake that i made.