Blue Opening Date Posted

Starry*Eyed*Suprise

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

razors would make a beautiful park, but god forbid they give up their precious race course, which they used to use challenge for anyway. paradise wouldnt be all that terrible either, just because its so wide and long. lots of room for options, but again, they wont give that up. so they use sidewinder, the trail that no one used to like anyway.

Razors Edge would not be a good terrain park. Paradise would be pefect! Lazy mile would be decent, but a nice wide trail is perfered, like Paradise. They need to add another trail, like I said, between Razor's and Paradise, and make that a terrain park. Nice wide straight trail with a gentle/medium pitch would be perfect.

its not just the trail that their park is on though. they have to learn how to set stuff up, maintain it, and how to build jumps. the last time i was there all theyre jumps were pretty bad and not too wide at all either. and all of the jumps onto the rails were either crooked or worn out. and the rails themselves arent good at all.

Edited by NITRO_rider

I hope Blue learns how to set up their park, it sucks on sidewinder they need it on another trail or a new trail like someone proposed. I love Blue the riding there is great, but I get a pass to Bear because their park is way better. If I want to freeride I go to Blue when they have discounts. Sunday night is the best, it is 18$ and you have the place to yourself most of the time.

I hope Blue learns how to set up their park, it sucks on sidewinder they need it on another trail or a new trail like someone proposed.  I love Blue the riding there is great, but I get a pass to Bear because their park is way better.  If I want to freeride I go to Blue when they have discounts.  Sunday night is the best, it is 18$ and you have the place to yourself most of the time.

:werd: that has to be the best deal in the poconos. Sunday night for $18.....$18, that is unheard of nowadays :)

however, compare Blue to CB, and it's night and day.  CB REALLY doesn't know how to build jumps, period.

yea and then compare big boulder to blue, and its like night and day. boulder definetely has the best groomers in the area and they really know what theyre doing when it comes to building jumps and park design

razors would make for a decent park, because its actually steep enough to make decent landints. lazy mile is not in most places, sidewinder isnt either. paradise just has lots of room to work with, so they could build up a lot more snow for landings. they dont have big air over falls for no reason, at least they know that by having it there, the landing is steel enough

believe it or not, i was pretty happy with spring mountains park - it was small but the jumps were not too bad and the rails were actually kind of good.

blue does have a park grooming problem - but i think they got a new park groomer for this year, or i could be wrong. well we will see how they do this season.