Finally

skimom

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we have early practice(and 'dude isn't going to races) i think he and i will have beat all of you to who gets the first chair but i don't know if we have early practice

I just remembered...You wanted me to come early and adjust your bindings...Maybe I will take my run, then come and adjust your bindings...That way you can't get first tracks or first chair :devil:

Just got back from CB, I mamaged to sneak a couple of hours in early before my "weekend jobs" needed doing. Conditions were really nice, managed 10 runs down Tut / Birches (alternating based on traffic) and onto the meadows.

Apart from laurel glade (with a few rails) that's all that's open today but it looks like they might have some more open tomorrow morning. I'll be back up there first thing tomorrow.

It's getting pretty busy up there right now, the meadows is turning into a bit of a slalom course.

Hope you all had similarly good first days (in PA)

:D:D:D:D:D:D

first day out...deff missed the first chair...i was there at like 7:45 but didn't realize what time it was by the time i got outa the team room. Awesome conditions for the first day...i was in heaven. Left around 2:30 b.c it just got to be to many ppl for the amount of trails open(there were already busses there), i think it should be locals only on opening weekend

Edited by RacerChick

Yeah... so I have the sun-fri pass, which is supposed to include nights. Nights at CB start at 4 so, I figured despinte the fact that it is only an hour, I would head up from 4-5 today. Turns out someone decided my pass is no good for sat nights until they open up the mountain for nights till 11. So basically, I drove up to CB and got real mad, then came back home. Really sucks. Oh well, gonna be there all day tommorow, so hopefully that will make me feel better.

Yeah... so I have the sun-fri pass, which is supposed to include nights. Nights at CB start at 4 so, I figured despinte the fact that it is only an hour, I would head up from 4-5 today. Turns out someone decided my pass is no good for sat nights until they open up the mountain for nights till 11. So basically, I drove up to CB and got real mad, then came back home. Really sucks. Oh well, gonna be there all day tommorow, so hopefully that will make me feel better.

What a bunch of Dicks

What a bunch of Dicks

Yeah, that is total crap. Man I would have been so pissed off. I completely hate Camelback sometimes... Oh well, you take what you can get, right? If camelback didn't see everything in money vision, they'd have a much better mountain.

*edit*

I just looked this up on the camelback site and here is what it says

From the season passes page:

Sunday-Friday & Nights

(Sunday-Friday pass valid every night during the season, and Sunday - Friday all season, excluding Sundays of Martin Luther King and President's Weekends: January 16, 2005 and February 20, 2005.)

From the rates page:

Night (4:00 pm to 10:00 pm)

You obviously have a reason to be angry. <_<

Edited by lurker

i think i saw you!!! you were trying to get on the lift and they guy was like thats ony for weekdays and your liek " no dude nights too"  mabee it wasnt you. idk

Yeah, that was def me. So angry. Oh, well, I'll be up there today from like 11:30 to 5. So, yeah, hopefully today will go a little smoother.