ParkLogic

Shadows

It had to do with snowguns, that's news to me :blink::blink::blink:

naa, they just got into big fights with huf, because they knew how to build parks better than him, and wanted to do things properly. The mountain sided with Huf because had been there longer, and fired the park logic guys.

Until last year, I skied at JF and BB almost every weekend in the winter since I was about 5. My mom worked in the JF rental shop on weekends for years so my sister and I could get free season passes. I also worked in JF ski school for 4 years (2 of which were volunteer) until last year when Pat Terry, on a newly granted power trip given to him by PEAK, wouldn't hire me back because I was only going to be there for a month over christmas. I guess you can say i have made some connections there :)

thats how I know things

jordan

i see. "connections" mean nothing if youre not local/sucking someones...

its funny how everyone who isnt local or in the clique that has worked there or is currently working there thinks that place is crazy dumb.

some people that are higher up (pat terry, huf, etc.) need to realize that although they are in a high place at JF and BB, they still work at a fucking 50 ACRE SKI HILL IN NORTHEAST PENNSYLVANIA! its interesting how much more laid back the areas out here are even though they are huge corporately owned operations.

some people that are higher up (pat terry, huf, etc.) need to realize that although they are in a high place at JF and BB, they still work at a fucking 50 ACRE SKI HILL IN NORTHEAST PENNSYLVANIA! its interesting how much more laid back the areas out here are even though they are huge corporately owned operations.

Actually the fact that it is a 50 acre ski hill makes it worse. Have you ever noticed the more petty a person's job is the more they freak out over little things? When I worked at a McDonalds our manager used to freak out all the time, now I work at a bigger corporation and the guy above me handles millions of dollars a year and he is really chill - less insecurity. People get this inferiority complex and insecurity and get all cliquey and go nuts - its like a bunch of 13 year old girls.

I did meet one of the owners of Snowave..the company that designs the park at Booter mountain and the pipe and he seemed to be doing very well for himself. It's a labor of love..it's not like being a dentist..

wtf is snowave? the only thing i can find about them is that its some japnese ski tourist company? i don't know of any snowave that has anything to do with blue? i guess you mean snowgrind, which isnt a much better name at all, but josh knows how to groom a pipe, thats for sure.