Ski Demos for Season Pass Holders

NolanVW

This is my first year with a season pass to Blue, I was just wondering if any past pass holders know if Blue has any deals, like free ski demo days or special offers on skis at the beginning of the season. I'm trying to decide between two or three different skis (Head Mojo 80, Scratch FS WRS, Troublemakers) and would really like to demo them as cheaply as possible. Any ideas?

From what I remember Blues skier shop is pretty shitty..
I wouldn't be buying from there - I just want to be able to demo skis for as close to free as possible - but I most likely wouldn't be buying from their shop, as I'm sure their prices will be nowhere near the prices I can get online.
nestors has two demo days where you can demo pretty much any ski they sell for free. theyre not at the start of the season though.id go with troublemakers for sure haha. i ride them, theyre sick skis.
Do they require you to buy them in order for the demo to be "free"? Any idea when they run this?

• 2 weeks later...

jeff, you ride race skis, atomics no less... this kid's lookin for real skis haha

anyway, like kev said, we do two demo days every year at blue with a bunch of different skis. there's the odd chance that we'd have demos of the skis you're looking for in the shop, but there's a fee to demo them out of the shop if its not on a set demo day.

what type of ski are you looking for exactly? all three you listed would be classified as all mountain twins, but they're all pretty different. also, the mojo 80 doesnt exist this year. its something new, don't remember the name. i'd take the 90 over the 80 any day though.