Meet the Staff tomorrow

AtomicSkier

ThinkSnow and I will be there in the morning, depending on how long we last :D

Hes got a yellow jacket w/ grey helmet, I've got my red/white/grey jacket w/ black helmet (same helmet design), so look for us. I didn't hear my name called tonight, and I didn't see any PASR stickers, so I wanna see some PASR pride out there!

I'll be there tomorrow night...after 4. Meeting my friend Chris up there after his snowboard instructor training. I'll be wearing a yellow jacket, blue beanie with silver stars on it, and riding a pair of Mick Nicks...short ones, the 142's from a few years back.

Edited by Starry*Eyed*Suprise

I'll be there tomorrow night...after 4. Meeting my friend Chris up there after his snowboard instructor training. I'll be wearing a yellow jacket, blue beanie with silver stars on it, and riding a pair of Mick Nicks...short ones, the 142's from a few years back.

went past u on snowmobile 2 night

Haha, well they don't let you get back on the lift until you watch it...So you are kinda out of luck. With pass holders, they take your pass, and leave it in the ranger room until you watch the video...Then you get it back with a nice hole punch in it ;)

I was at blue the past three days all from 5-10 unfortantly with work and even getting out early I haven't done any day riding yet... but I gotta tell you the conditions are better than I have been expecting.. main st last night was awesome... I wish I was going today but with this rain I don't think tonights conditions are going to be good

I was at blue the past three days all from 5-10 unfortantly with work and even getting out early I haven't done any day riding yet... but I gotta tell you the conditions are better than I have been expecting.. main st last night was awesome...    I wish I was going today but with this rain I don't think tonights conditions are going to be good

main street last night was amazing. Down the right side at the top, and the left side at the bottom, there was soo much loose snow, it was orgasmic! :drool

I drove past blue tonight after leaving JFBB..... they are blowing tons of snow and it looks like they are starting to blow on the double blacks which I'm guess means that sidewinder is done... can't wait till monday to go back to the slopes... and btw I only went to JFBB because blue didn't open today.... and that is the only thing I haven't been happy with blue.... damn holidays lol and merry christmas

I drove past blue tonight after leaving JFBB..... they are blowing tons of snow and it looks like they are starting to blow on the double blacks which I'm guess means that sidewinder is done... can't wait till monday to go back to the slopes... and btw I only went to JFBB because blue didn't open today.... and that is the only thing I haven't been happy with blue.... damn holidays lol    and merry christmas

The snowmaking at blue is amazing. Sidewinder, with only like 2 or 3 days of snowmaking, has piles of snow 20 feet high or so I'd say. They are gunna start building the park tonight, and it'll open tuesday. They have plenty of snow on upper and lower switchback to open, connector will open. razors edge needs a few more nights of snowmaking because of its pitch and width, but by tuesday they'll easilly have 23+ trails

They better hurry though atomic, just look at the long term forecast.

yea, i know, but they're way ahead of last year, even though last year, they opened a week earlier, but who can forget the horrid 60 degree weather we had right around christmas/new years, but it did go into uber frigid temps right after that. I'm hoping they get razors open before the warm up. Then they'll have all trails, but challenge open...pretty much :D Skifreak, who often are you at blue, we should meet up sometime :)