did you ever notice....?

Justin

yeah blue is finally catching on. sidewinder was amazing tonight. easily better than anything bear creek has served up this season. 2 perfect jumps and 2 perfectly set up rails tonight, there was some other stuff too, but i was pretty impressed so far. my brother his a disaster 450 onto the downkink, so i think its safe to say they got the lip thing somewhat figured out.

COC is full of little rich kids, and a lot of stuck up kids. I went this past summer and the jumps were pretty shitty,  nice rails though.

Hmmm... I don't know what week you went, but when I went there last year in was great. Everyone was really nice, and I made tons of friends. The jumps were really nice, besides the very first one I didn't like, and the half-pipe was awsome, as were the rails.

Lots of kids had some insane skills there too, throwing huge backflips and rodeos over 40 foot jumps. I don't know, maybe you got a cruddy week.