New lights this season!

insidesno

Hey guys, sorry for the late update, have been busy, but I just got word that they have started the process to install new lights on the trails. They r starting with a few slopes and the terrain park is one of the first to get them. Also 4 trails will def be open and the snowmaking install on the new trails is already done...later...

Good stuff...

Hey, Insidesno: any inside Sno info on whether the race course is getting new lighting? Skier's right on Switch is some of the sketchiest lighting on the mountain and makes Thursday night racing pretty tough in a few spots...

Switch is no longer the race course. Spike and Switch will be the terrain park this year.

No, I've never skiied Sno before... I moved here from Virginia, but I grew up in the suburbs of Philadelphia. I am really looking forward to being 10 minutes to the mountain! Since I don't really know anyone here, I've got lots of time to ski:)P.S. I am loving this message board--so helpful. Does anyone know anything more about the plans to put a Buckmans in at Sno? I don't see anything on Buckman's website about it...

No, I've never skiied Sno before... I moved here from Virginia, but I grew up in the suburbs of Philadelphia. I am really looking forward to being 10 minutes to the mountain! Since I don't really know anyone here, I've got lots of time to ski:)P.S. I am loving this message board--so helpful. Does anyone know anything more about the plans to put a Buckmans in at Sno? I don't see anything on Buckman's website about it...

Well, welcome to the area! Since Sno passholders are generally the smartest and most interesting people on PASR, we'd love to hear more about you...are you a jibber, hack, newb, or racer? How long have you been skiing? Blues or blacks? And did you know that if you ever travel down to Blue you can reserve a chairlift with your own personal rapper?