Another Bode Update

Papasteeze

With all the money now in ski racing, it's a huge difference from when independent racers had to act like PBS fund raisers just to get travel expenses covered. Team Koz sure didn't have a support staff beyond one coach/boyfriend.

But now that Bode is in charge, will he be a wiseass to himself? Is he now the uncool establishment that he has to rage against. What a f*cking tool. Team America? Pffffft...party on, Garth...I mean Bode.

Ski, I really do not understand why you don't respect that guy. He is freakin awesome and inspires so many. If he is successful this season, I believe he will bring more good than bad to the sport. Really, it's time to move the antiquated racing regime into a new era. It appears that this news is even being well recieved on Newschoolers. http://newschoolers.com/web/forums/readthr...read_id/327366/

Ski, I really do not understand why you don't respect that guy.

I know you don't understand. But when an athlete admits that he could have been successful had he not been out partying before the biggest event, then what the hell does it it take for you to get it? Okay, so all junior racers should quit USSA and PARA should fold and now lets really see how your way works. Lets all just let the kids do what they want and get rid of all the antiquated rules. Stupid f*cking rules...lets encourage kids to disrespect coaches and act like assholes at race camps because being an asshole is much cooler than commitment and hard work. Maybe you're right, Rob, and your guys running bulldozers on your next project should not feel bad about showing up wasted or hungover. Stupid rules.

Hahahah, what the HELL are you doing watching sh*t like that? Then posting it where Mark could see it? Have you ever seen Beavis when he gets all excited and starts to vibrate? WalMart...F*ck Yea!Slavery...F*ck Yea!Big t*ts...F*ck Yeah!
I think that guy is the toll collector at Split Rock.
Bode works at Split Rock? :confused

Hahahah, what the HELL are you doing watching sh*t like that? Then posting it where Mark could see it? Have you ever seen Beavis when he gets all excited and starts to vibrate? WalMart...F*ck Yea!Slavery...F*ck Yea!Big t*ts...F*ck Yeah!Bode works at Split Rock? :confused

No, but he would probably like the Rock Bar in the old lodge.