Wtf

skidude

100% open my ass.

I guess now CB only has like 5 trails and 2 lifts b/c...

Camelback open 100%! Awesome snow and an ever-expanding trail count make it a great time to ski or ride Camelback! See our Conditions Page for current details. For the upcoming Martin Luther King Weekend, we're planning to have all 33 trails available with all 13 lifts in operation. [Read the Press Release Here]

thats what they are saying and well they don't have the 33 trails open. And they only have 4 lifts "running"...aka 2 sun, and meadows....Lets see what else CB is lieing about.

Not to mention most of the trails they say are open you cannot get to from the lifts they say are open.

They should just open the Cleo chair...It is never about like 15 feet off the snow and the Glen chair.

Eh, I for one don't think I'd wanna be on those lifts in 60-80 mph winds... They will be 100% tomorrow and it'll all be peachy. Of course, maybe I'm not getting worked up because I couldn't ski tonight even if I wanted to  :werd

yea...hope your shoulder gets better :rofl , while it does hurt, enjoy the :bimmer:rock:wave:sprint

Yeah ok im bored and all so I will try to act like that lady on the toll free ski report "You have reached Camelback ski area this is your daily report for Saturday January 17th we ski and snowboard everyday from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. and from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. in our snowtubing park. The base is 30"-54" with a machine groomed packed powder surface. We have all 33 trails and all 13 chairlifts scheduled to be in operations for saturday. Please note that the laurel glade terrain park and our half pipe will be open on Saturday. Our snowtubing park will operate with 9 runs and 4 cable tows. And don't forget that NASTAR racing will begin this weekend on Pocono Raceway from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. Thank you very much for your intrest in camelback we'll see you soon here on the mountain." lol

Yeah ok im bored and all so I will try to act like that lady on the toll free ski report "You have reached Camelback ski area...

Ever met her? She's one of the secretaries in the new office building. I bet she was really hot back in 1972.

No I never met her did you ever meet her at all? she sounds old on the phone :rolleyes:

Yes. I met her. It is highly likely that she was a MILF in 1972. She's been making the conditions report for almost 30 years.

There was no internet when I was in high school. We called that number about 500 times each season and it absolutely freaked me out to meet her. Kind of like meeting the "You've got mail" AOL guy, I guess.

Yes. I met her. It is highly likely that she was a MILF in 1972. She's been making the conditions report for almost 30 years.

There was no internet when I was in high school. We called that number about 500 times each season and it absolutely freaked me out to meet her. Kind of like meeting the "You've got mail" AOL guy, I guess.

I'd be feelin the same way.