'Rainbow to Kicker box'

insomniac

Yeah, it sounded lika a whale, but then I thought, you wouldn't call that a kicker, then I thought it might be a hippo stepping you up to a snow kicker, or even a rainbow that depsited you in front of a snow kicker, but both of those sounded freaking retarded too. Have you ridden it yet?

I ridden it. I sucks madd balls. me being a skier, i tryed grinding it and right before it goes up u catch. I tryed 2-3 times and fell each time. its only good for 50-50s which are gay. I HATE THAT BOX!! :angry::angry: they should make that a little table

that's only part of the box they ordered an extension to make it into a rollercoaster box but it has'nt come in yet. and i am shure you guys wont be dissapointed with the other new rails and boxes they got a c-box, d/f/d box, triple kink rail, and a wallride box thing that they are putting on a quarter pipe also they will build much more with the steel they got later on in the season