sunday roll call

rgrwilco

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got home.... was great to get out there this early..

Didn't recognize anyone, but then again I don't know too many people from here either..

I was able to catch the third chair up behind 3 snowboarders and I was the first to the bottom..

Hot lapped that lil mofo for the first 5-6 runs or so then started messing around with the little "jumps, or bumps" there for a little while

mad sketchy tree or bush between poles 6-7 on the lift snagged my skis every time I was on the left side of the chair.

Got mad crowded, but I was able to get back to the lift quickly as I was a single. A lot of boarders try to squeeze a single out so they don't have to ride the chair with them...

Most were pretty cool though. I heard a bunch of people yelling NIPS from the liftg, but didn't know who he was other than seeing Papasteeze's posts.

Bunch of skiboarders there, tons of snowboarders from all over... Talked to people from NY, De, and pretty much all over Pa. There was a vehicle with Tenn. plates on it in the parking lot too..

Bolted out at 1 and got home a few mins ago... it was getting ridiculously crowded... great to be out there again for shizzle..

Ended up not going. I didn't have any of my skis here to ski (other than some unmounted 999's, not the ski for today) and I didn't feel right skiing other peoples skis w/o their permission. I havea couple pair of Magfires here for people.

I have my SL's coming back from VT on Tuesday so I have something here to ski in case I decide to head up next weekend.

Doug,

I had to ski around and through the features...lol Just stayed away from the landings and it was cool... All the way to the right was the best and widest area where you are out of the way for the most part...

It was nice to get some runs in but non jibbers really need more space and something steeper for it to be worthwhile other than the fact that it's the only current local option...

hell's yeah I have to give props to boulder for opening this weekend. I was stoked just to get out there and try out the new board. talked to alot of people who came pretty far to ride today. all and all I was surprised I really thought there would be alot more people than there was. The lift line's weren't as long as I thought they would be. Was a very good day.