1. 1. late this week the temps should drop to mid or low 20's

• hell yeah bear is on top of it
    • nope they are to lazy

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 of 3 things will happen

#1. They will blow full force for however long they can.

#2. They will blow enough to test the new parts of the system and get all the kinks out for when there are favorable long term temps.

#3. They wont blow at all. They wont waste money and they wont get everyones hopes up too soon if it went back to warmer weather.

But #3 wont happen..... because I said so.

1 of 3 things will happen

#1. They will blow full force for however long they can.

#2. They will blow enough to test the new parts of the system and get all the kinks out for when there are favorable long term temps.

#3. They wont blow at all. They wont waste money and they wont get everyones hopes up too soon if it went back to warmer weather.

But #3 wont happen..... because I said so.

1 wont happen because all of the guns that can be moved are all sitting at the bottom of the triple. If they wanted to go all out now, the guns would already be out and ready to blow tonight. That leaves 2 and 3. It really doesn't matter which one that they do for the people who are looking to go ride. I would say we will know when they will blow as soon as those guns at the bottom of the triple get moved out onto the mountain.

PS. Hopefully they put most of those guns in one of the parks. Fill out every outlet on the water pipe in the park with movable guns. That would be sweet.

Edited by swdorsey

dude bear what the hell there is fresh snow on the ground right now and you dont have any of the snow guns out or anything set up

commeeee onnn its early this year jump on it while you can

we all want bear to open

RIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Guys please stop making comments about how Bear needs to make snow this very instant. They cannot make snow under these conditions. If they could they would. When the conditions are favorable and they can get enough snow down without it melting in a rain storm they will blow snow.

And hey whats wrong with Dec 10th?? Dec 10th is great for Bear Creek.

Edited by Rowsdower

all im saying is that it looks really bad when it snows and theres actully an accumulation on the ground of a couple inches and they dont have there guns out or are even making an effert to try to blow

dont get me wrong i love bear creek it is my home

thats why i want it to open

boulder is getting old with the millions of people on one trail with 8 features

all im saying is that it looks really bad when it snows and theres actully an accumulation on the ground of a couple inches and they dont have there guns out or are even making an effert to try to blow

dont get me wrong i love bear creek it is my home

thats why i want it to open

boulder is getting old with the millions of people on one trail with 8 features

just because it is snowing outside does not mean that you can make snow. its 36 degrees here right now with snow falling and i guarantee you that if you tried to blow snow in these conditions it would result in a puddle of water.

the lows

friday - 27

sat-28

sun-31

mon-21

tue -22

wed - 27

thur - 28

fri- 28

out of 7 days bear can blow 6 of them!!

i hope they blow

i though that 28 was the max. temp. for snowmaking with the lowest humididty so they might not be able to blow on the 28 days