Christmas Sale!

RomeOp

Hey, here's some stuff i'm selling. Check it out, let me know if you have any questions. I'm open to reasonable offers, just ask

08 bonfire Spectral Jacket. size large, color - blaze

here's bonfire's description... 7000 mm waterproof, 8000 breathability, critically seam sealed, poly insulation...thats the important stuff

Bonfire Chroma grid pant, size large, color - mocha

7000/8000, fully seam sealed, heel drag protection, fleece at butt and knees with insulation, cargo pockets...check out bonfiresnow.com for all the details.

both of these were worn for two weeks last season

The jacket sells for about 160 new and the pants 110. This Jacket is so awesome that Trevor Maki would take it in a heartbeat, but he's rather petite and i'm not so petite....I'm looking for 100 for the jacket and 75 for the pants. Or 150 for the set.

06/07 Section Division Insulated Jacket - size large, red/black stripe

10000/10000, 100g insulation, critically taped seams, stow-away powder skirt

This jacket is super warm with awesome ventilation...

retailed at 230 last year, looking to get $100

05/06 Line Chronic Skis, 167 cm, never drilled, just mounted with line bindings in the inserts. practically brand new, maybe ridden twice...$150

Spy Soldier Goggles, neon green/pink, $25

Anon Figment Goggles, red/ yellow lens, $15

and i may be selling the following stuff

06/07 Salomon Relay Pro Bindings

Smith Phenom goggles, black/sensor mirror lense

Lib Tech Skate Banana 156

here are some pics of the stuff up top, my camera died before i could take pictures of the chronics, i'll try to get them up soon

selling a skate 'nana already? have you tried it? what did you think of the reverse camber and MT.

I totally digged the skate banana and would def recommend it. Totally sold on the reverse camber, i've ridden both the banana and k2's gyrator and reverse camber is the future for sure. I'm not 100% sold on magnatraction though, buty i've only ridden the board in freshies and the soft stuff at boulder...I'm probably getting rid of the lib though because I've worked out a deal with someone else to ride their stuff...

that being said...skate banana for $300, 5 days on it with some wear and tear, but can be easily made pretty again...let me know, i can have pics up later tonight.

• 1 month later...

I know it's probably too late, but do you still have the banana for sale? thanks.

Hey, here's some stuff i'm selling. Check it out, let me know if you have any questions. I'm open to reasonable offers, just ask

08 bonfire Spectral Jacket. size large, color - blaze

here's bonfire's description... 7000 mm waterproof, 8000 breathability, critically seam sealed, poly insulation...thats the important stuff

Bonfire Chroma grid pant, size large, color - mocha

7000/8000, fully seam sealed, heel drag protection, fleece at butt and knees with insulation, cargo pockets...check out bonfiresnow.com for all the details.

both of these were worn for two weeks last season

The jacket sells for about 160 new and the pants 110. This Jacket is so awesome that Trevor Maki would take it in a heartbeat, but he's rather petite and i'm not so petite....I'm looking for 100 for the jacket and 75 for the pants. Or 150 for the set.

06/07 Section Division Insulated Jacket - size large, red/black stripe

10000/10000, 100g insulation, critically taped seams, stow-away powder skirt

This jacket is super warm with awesome ventilation...

retailed at 230 last year, looking to get $100

05/06 Line Chronic Skis, 167 cm, never drilled, just mounted with line bindings in the inserts. practically brand new, maybe ridden twice...$150

Spy Soldier Goggles, neon green/pink, $25

Anon Figment Goggles, red/ yellow lens, $15

and i may be selling the following stuff

06/07 Salomon Relay Pro Bindings

Smith Phenom goggles, black/sensor mirror lense

Lib Tech Skate Banana 156

here are some pics of the stuff up top, my camera died before i could take pictures of the chronics, i'll try to get them up soon