Job Openings

nick malozzi

Just trying to find out if there are any job openings. I saw on the website they need a terrain park manager. So i emailed yesterday inquiring. Figured I'd post about it here too since i know a lot of BC staff frequent the forums.

I am moving to Boulder, CO this summer, and don't want commit to a job in my major until I get out there. However, I graduate in 2 weeks, and need to make some money! haha. So if anyone from BC can fill me in on what is available I'd love to get a job there since it is close to home.

I'll be a college grad, i have leadership experience as the KU Outdoors Club Vice President, first aid/cpr certs, and worked all summer as a river guide at Pocono Whitewater (so I am familiar with the outdoors industry). I am a web/graphic design major. So I'd love to work in the marketing department, but would be willing to do anything (like that terrain park manager spot sounds awesome!!! haha).

I know Jenna who I believe is one of the managers in tickets, and was told to use her as a reference...

Please, let me know if you have anything. A PM is fine. I know this isn't the most professional way to job hunt, haha, but like I said... I know a lot of you are on here every now and again. So i thought it would be a good way to grab your attention. Thanks!

Hahah dude its way to late. Job fair was 2 months ago. But goodluck nig

I know people who got jobs last year as late as January. Not to mention they are still listing openings on their website, and I am college graduate which most of the staff at a place like that are not. So in all honesty, I am really not THAT worried.

Hey Bearcreek PR i see your on the forums right now... got any jobs for me haha?

Sorry Nick, I'm not personally hiring anyone, but I know there are still positions available. Your best bet is to contact Tamara, our HR Manager, for a better list of who is hiring. Her email is tamarab@skibearcreek.com. If you know that you are interested in working in the Park, contact Andy, our Terrain Park Manager, at andyl@skibearcreek.com or call him at 610-682-7100 x433.

Thanks!

Mary

Sorry Nick, I'm not personally hiring anyone, but I know there are still positions available. Your best bet is to contact Tamara, our HR Manager, for a better list of who is hiring. Her email is tamarab@skibearcreek.com. If you know that you are interested in working in the Park, contact Andy, our Terrain Park Manager, at andyl@skibearcreek.com or call him at 610-682-7100 x433.

Thanks!

Mary

Thanks for the help. I emailed Tamara 2 days ago with no reply thus far. Any chance you can go elbow her or something to motivate a reply out of her, haha?

i don't think going for a job through an online forum is promising. but do what ya gota do.

I'm only going through here because people who regularly post on here said they would check for me. I'd stop by myself, but I've been too busy trying to get ready to graduate. I've also got emails in to a number of managers at BC, and I'm waiting to hear back. So I'm doing everything I can without actually showing up. Which I will probably be doing sometime this week since i need to tune my board anyway.