• Thursday
    • Friday
    • Saturday or sunday
    • give them till the end of december!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's pretty clear their opening friday if they're saying it over the phone to people and as for time I would guess normal opening time, but who knows with them also I bear their going to have a sick set up in both parks judging by the snow they've got in both.

i think that we can all agree that they are not opening tomorrow...they would have announced it by now, plus they didnt even start pushing any piles around from what i can see. but friday would def be better becuase like early stated they can blow all the through friday morning. that is a ton of snow...think about how many more features they will have on opening day and how much better it will be, i think you all can handle another day(maybe except a few minizep ha) but they also should take full advantage of this cold and make all the snow they can becuase it is going to start to get a little warmer for a little with not being able to make snow every night, so to sum this up i think its a good descion to wait until friday to open for tons of different reason...

i think that we can all agree that they are not opening tomorrow...they would have announced it by now, plus they didnt even start pushing any piles around from what i can see. but friday would def be better becuase like early stated they can blow all the through friday morning. that is a ton of snow...think about how many more features they will have on opening day and how much better it will be, i think you all can handle another day(maybe except a few minizep ha) but they also should take full advantage of this cold and make all the snow they can becuase it is going to start to get a little warmer for a little with not being able to make snow every night, so to sum this up i think its a good descion to wait until friday to open for tons of different reason...

it is very hard but i will try to live with it