• Thursday
    • Friday
    • Saturday or sunday
    • give them till the end of december!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it is totally possible for bear to open on thursday. i mean look at the weather forecast, tonight a low of 25 and they started blowing around 9. tomorrow a high of only 33!! that could be snowmaking all day depending on the humidity. even so most of the day. then tomorrow night a low of 24 with wednesday a high of 31 with a low of 19. and thursday a high of 34...if bear opens thursday im pretty sure they will open at 4 so they can blow most of the day. then thursday a low of 25. def snowmaking temps for awhile now, so lets keep our fingers crossed for thursday opening and a good winter!!!

I think and hope bear will wait till the weekend to open. I would think it would make more sense from a money making standpoint, plus imagine what they could do with that extra snow...we'd have a sick opening day park.

has anyone looked at the webcams this mornign, there are bare spots still. They could be blowing right now its not supposed to get over 33 degrees all day. With this little effort from bear i dont think they'll be open by thursday, although it is very possible if they were blowing at all possible opportunities

i honostly dont think that we have to worry about when bear will be opening. they really shouldnt have a problem opening on friday...i was just there and there are tons of decent piles of snow. after the next two days of good snowmaking i think everyone will be surprised at how much snow they actually have on opening day...p.s. it doesnt look like the piles are that big on the mtn cam, believe me i was amazed when i saw it today in person...