• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

who ever just said that the jumps were good last year

i dont wanna hate but they were horrible

you guys claimed a 70 footer and the biggest hit there might have been 20 feet.

dont build a mound of snow with a bump on the top

push snow onn an existing headwall to make is steep and long

then move back 35-50 foot and put a nice kicker

everyone is a happy camper

big boulder has some great examples of this, especially the last jump

(hint hint)

who ever just said that the jumps were good last year

i dont wanna hate but they were horrible

you guys claimed a 70 footer and the biggest hit there might have been 20 feet.

dont build a mound of snow with a bump on the top

push snow onn an existing headwall to make is steep and long

then move back 35-50 foot and put a nice kicker

everyone is a happy camper

big boulder has some great examples of this, especially the last jump

(hint hint)

Sean, it will be taken care of once the weather is good enough to blow. You know I got you man.

I think sno should just put in a nice long single or double barrel rail, and some other flat boxes and stuff. The stuff they currently have up is so whack and not fun at all. When you only have a bitch park open, it should consist of a bunch of nicely set up smaller stuff similar to boulders freedom park. There is no need for a randomly placed snow bowl, a horribly set up x box, and a 10 foot money booter that you have to skip every thing else to hit just to throw a 3 off it. They shouldn't waste their time putting in picnic tables and 3 feet long not so urban rails, and just put up some stuff that is fun and worth hitting. I find it funny how they got some big comps and stuff to come this year before they ever had a legit park. And they claim they are going to be the "olympic training ground" with a sick 22 foot half pipe. I don't think they realize that they need 22 feet of snow to make a 22 foot pipe. And they seem to be having a hard enough time getting 8 feet of snow to cover the lazy river. They should just get rid of Neptune, b/c he obviously doesn't give a shit about sno, and I wouldn't either if I was him. They need to bring in people like jib lab, have them build some stuff that is probably cheaper and way nicer than planets, and just have somebody with some common sense put a park together. It's not that hard, the people that work there are just retarded.

I think sno should just put in a nice long single or double barrel rail, and some other flat boxes and stuff. The stuff they currently have up is so whack and not fun at all. When you only have a bitch park open, it should consist of a bunch of nicely set up smaller stuff similar to boulders freedom park. There is no need for a randomly placed snow bowl, a horribly set up x box, and a 10 foot money booter that you have to skip every thing else to hit just to throw a 3 off it. They shouldn't waste their time putting in picnic tables and 3 feet long not so urban rails, and just put up some stuff that is fun and worth hitting. I find it funny how they got some big comps and stuff to come this year before they ever had a legit park. And they claim they are going to be the "olympic training ground" with a sick 22 foot half pipe. I don't think they realize that they need 22 feet of snow to make a 22 foot pipe. And they seem to be having a hard enough time getting 8 feet of snow to cover the lazy river. They should just get rid of Neptune, b/c he obviously doesn't give a shit about sno, and I wouldn't either if I was him. They need to bring in people like jib lab, have them build some stuff that is probably cheaper and way nicer than planets, and just have somebody with some common sense put a park together. It's not that hard, the people that work there are just retarded.

I think SKI should probably stay out of the park and all park related things such as this thread. Papasteeze knows what hes talking about and you clearly don't. Sno^.. mountain is the biggest joke ever. Their park sucks and so does the mountain in general. Why don't you stay out of the park and go dodge some poles with your big name race coaches. I don't mean to hate, but all of your comments in this thread are completely useless and not related to sno mountains park at all.

ski loves racing and his home hills and gets really mad if anything is said that might be construed as negative.

Yeah does he over compensate with creative verbal prose. yep - you bet. just ignore the stuff he writes about that he doesn't understand. Bode rules :naughty

Ski is a rude old man who has nothing better to do than be gay on a online forum

Pffffft...

I think SKI should probably stay out of the park and all park related things such as this thread. Papasteeze knows what hes talking about and you clearly don't. Sno^.. mountain is the biggest joke ever. Their park sucks and so does the mountain in general. Why don't you stay out of the park and go dodge some poles with your big name race coaches. I don't mean to hate, but all of your comments in this thread are completely useless and not related to sno mountains park at all.

Pffffttt....

Ski is much cooler then any of you. So what if he races...it' s what he does.

Ha, thanks Nick. It's funny how racing is like an STD to park rats. No worries. I was about to ask that one kid how far his house is from his home hill at Park City, but sometimes it's best to just let a poser be a poser.

^my house is about a 2000 mile 30 hour drive form park city. But my dorm room at the University of Utah is only about a 20 minute drive. I'm sorry that my family cares about me and wants me home for xmas break so I must resort to skiing here for 2 weeks. You should get your facts straight before you call someone a poser next time.

i could not agree with papasteeze and kyle any more...and Ski, to anyone reading this thread you clearly do not belong in the terrain park section and are of no help to the cause. Also think before you speak, kyle happens to go to college in utah in salt lake city and is 30 minutes from park city, its alright to admit that you are jealous of his location because i know i am..and from what sno is offering i wish i got a season pass to big boulder instead.

as for the park, fire ryan neptune, and just get a jiblab because it seems to me and im sure many people that he is not helping sno setup anything due to the fact that the current terrain park has no flow at all. Also, before you get all these crazy features please install the basics, such as flat boxes and rails, because these picnic tables, mailboxes, snow bowls, and bus stop boxes are the worst things you can have up right now. Please notice that when Boulder had freedom open at the amazing date of november 10th, they had flat rails and boxes and everyone was having an incredible time on them, i was there just about every day. And for the big park (if they ever get it open, due to the fact that it seems that is at the bottom of the "to do" list) just do what boulder is doing because they easily have one of the best parks on the east coast right now, just a nice 3 pack and a couple rails. To me it seems like sno mountain was claiming to be the best park in the country this year, yet they have not even attempted to blow snow for a "22 ft halfpipe" and a "70 foot money booter" and on every advertisement for sno all i see them talk about is a crazy terrain park designed by ryan neptune. also the water park seems to not be working right now they should master the snow before they move onto a water park.

but as i said earlier just do the exact same thing as boulder and everyone will be more then contenet

^my house is about a 2000 mile 30 hour drive form park city. But my dorm room at the University of Utah is only about a 20 minute drive. I'm sorry that my family cares about me and wants me home for xmas break so I must resort to skiing here for 2 weeks. You should get your facts straight before you call someone a poser next time.

Yeah, sure, claimer boy. Welcome to PASR from TW. Pretty cool to be 14 years old and in college!

i could not agree with papasteeze and kyle any more...and Ski, to anyone reading this thread you clearly do not belong in the terrain park section and are of no help to the cause. Also think before you speak, kyle happens to go to college in utah in salt lake city and is 30 minutes from park city, its alright to admit that you are jealous of his location because i know i am..and from what sno is offering i wish i got a season pass to big boulder instead.

Jealous of a kid living in Macungie? Maybe I'll sell my place 17 minutes from Jackson Hole to get a slopeside at Bear Creek!

Ski, you are clearly an old man who has nothing better to do then hate on forums and did not have a very good childhood so now you are taking it out on kids who do have an enjoyable one. And i dont understand why you would live in PA if you have a place 17 minutes from Jackson Hole, but its your decision not mine.

Ski, you are clearly an old man who has nothing better to do then hate on forums and did not have a very good childhood so now you are taking it out on kids who do have an enjoyable one. And i dont understand why you would live in PA if you have a place 17 minutes from Jackson Hole, but its your decision not mine.

Hahaha..do you have a 3 year old little brother? Does he give you the finger while picking his nose? That's all you mean to me. Now, go eat you're snot, little boy. Who gives a shit what you think. Scream and bitch away in your 4th post.

Hahaha..do you have a 3 year old little brother? Does he give you the finger while picking his nose? That's all you mean to me. Now, go eat you're snot, little boy. Who gives a shit what you think. Scream and bitch away in your 4th post.

do you realize what you are doing? youre like a 50 yr old pole dodger arguing with kids that actually have some useful input about the park in this thread, go ski all that sick pow we get here in PA because you are the gaper type that clutters our park.

and i had much more of an impact on this thread then u did because i was suggesting a way to better the park, which is what this thread was made for. now go scream bitch and moan all the way down the GNARLY steeps at sno.