Rhodo not a park anymore?

AtomicSkier

I was wondering the same thing, the only problem is they said that there would be 2 parks this year, a beginner park at and an advanced park, so I dont know why they would swap the trail up, that the park is on.

yea, you're the one that pointed it out to me, I finally had the energy to post it. :P

im pretty sure its gonna be a park. i heard from a bunch of people that this year after they get rhodo open theyre gonna put all their jumps on the laurel glade park and put all the rails on rhodo and make it a jib park. they may have never put the park symbol on there before and forgot about it. i dont know why it doesnt have one

"Of the 10 trails yet to open, we're currently making snow on five of them, including: Pharaoh, Raceway, Big Pocono Run, Lower Moore's Ramble and the Rhododendron Glen terrain park. We hope to open additional terrain very soon."

from the cb board

Skipping over all the posts here (and possibly getting this back on topic)

The rodo has rails in it, (hippo rail and one other one), so I would assume that is where they are having a second park...Also the rails are set where they would go (most likely)