Park Suggestions

Another Wall

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it got raped by a groomer

Good hopefully they sold it to blue mtn after that because that were stupid things like that belong...at the circus with cement mixers and trapazoid boxes or whatever the hell they have there now

the new setup on cascade needs some work. the first step up jump is pretty good. the butter pad needs a little lip off the pad. the next jump needs a way bigger takeoff, the distance to the knuckle is wayyyyyy to big for the lip. the 3rd jump is ok, its just a small step up. the tire was good until i knocked it over on my first hit...ooops. tubing jumps need work.

inverted rainbow

ubox

dragon

what ever you call that rail please put it in

no i think that the rollercoaster got raped

i just saw the inverted rainbow back near the pond after where they keep the groomer

please put in the inverted rainbow

Edited by k2wwwkid

its fun enuff for me....especially wen they've had the same like 15 rails out all year...anyway i like the new blackbear set-up it was fun for the 3 runs i got on it wish it was a little softer snow but hey it was fresh groomed and thats thats

maybe wen i'm allowed back at bear in 6 days they will have it out

Edited by Youngbloodz

yea something really stupid on my part...not only did i lose my job there i got my regular season pass pulled for a week(6 days now)...for jumping off the lift 3 feet into powder but it was pure stupidity on my part and i deserve wat i got...i was in bear creek jr. instructor uniform and they took the coat right off my back

yea something really stupid on my part...not only did i lose my job there i got my regular season pass pulled for a week(6 days now)...for jumping off the lift 3 feet into powder but it was pure stupidity on my part and i deserve wat i got...i was in bear creek jr. instructor uniform and they took the coat right off my back

:crymore: