Park Suggestions

Another Wall

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Negatory

If you're taking off from a wider range you'll land over a wider range as well. Most rails get rutted by taking off from the same spot and landing in the same spot.

yeah i guess your right but i know there will prob. be a ton of noobs just sliding the top part... like 50-50

I think they should build a flat-up-flat rail. They should also build a bigger variety of railds that arent flows or those rails with the little kink in the front and back. They should have more round rails, and build some double pipe rails

Put a log jib on top of a quarter pipe, the octagon box sounds good, set table on side for stalling, bmx jump line, a frame, s box, down flat down like boulder had set up on the first day, flat rails set up urban style but not huge, put that long red mailbox type rail back out, set up something like the tiger box but without the crappiness, and lastly get rid of the up-flat-gap-down/up rail set up and put a jump their.

i second gettting rid of the up flat down box and up rail and making that back into a jump. we already have an up flat down box, the stair...also take out the flat down rail that nobody ever hits and make that into a jump too. get a nice jump line going that flows right into the tubing park

I'd like to see more kickers with nice transitions and LIPS. Every kicker seems to throw you foward and not up. It makes it hard to really steeze out your airs. Something that pops you like this.

hitsoseven009.jpg

i'd rather see something more mellow, thats like the first jump in blackbear. if they could find a medium between too poppy and too mellow it would be great

I'd like to see more kickers with nice transitions and LIPS. Every kicker seems to throw you foward and not up. It makes it hard to really steeze out your airs. Something that pops you like this.

hitsoseven009.jpg

SWEET BEAR SHOULD SOOOO PUT A FLAG IN THE MIDDLE OF THE KICKER!!!!

hitsoseven009.jpg

that would really suck catching a ski on.

That wallride is definitely fun. I dont think they should put in tubing again though. Switch things up, maybe put it in black bear. I think bear should experiment a bit more. That jump ^ doesnt look very nice. Even bears jumps are better.

the wall ride was so much fun.. now we have the homo quaterpipe that suxs balls

dont be hatin. the quarter pipe could be alot better if one, the screws were not coming out and two i think they should set it a little higher on some snow so the it wouldnt seem so steep. that way you wouldnt be coming directly from a down slope to an uber steep quarter pipe. i dunno might work.