Park Suggestions

Another Wall

Isn't that what they had it set up as in the beginning or am I wrong?

yeah but they had the lip of the jump to the top blocking the way to hit the side from the front.

And the bleachers super steep compared to what i had in mind with the butter box. But i like how the butterbox is now

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone have any ideas on what bear could do with the 1/4 pipe???

i think i suggested this earlier. if bear really doesnt want to reabuild it they could try and set the quarter pipe on like a mound of snow so that people wouldnt be coming directly down from the vert of the hill when they hit it it would be flat for a little.

today since they have been blowing so much snow, there was alot of snow in the front of the quarter pipe. my friend and i reshaped the snow in the front so that it was a half snow quarter pipe and the top half was plastic. we made it more mellow and it was perfect. i was airing out two or three feet. i think thats the easiest way to fix the quick transition

today since they have been blowing so much snow, there was alot of snow in the front of the quarter pipe. my friend and i reshaped the snow in the front so that it was a half snow quarter pipe and the top half was plastic. we made it more mellow and it was perfect. i was airing out two or three feet. i think thats the easiest way to fix the quick transition

Good job, that was fun as shit yesterday. That is how it is supposed to be setup. My friend and I tried to do that one other day it was open but there wasn't good enough snow to get it setup.