Park Suggestions

Another Wall

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

couple things were changed around since yesterday. the first jump in cascade is a bit bigger, its nice. next the butter pad is back, except this years isn't as good yet. its taller but its also shorter. the actual butter pad part should be lengthened by about 5 to 10 feet and it would be a lot more fun. the upflat needs to go and the qp has to be open more. dont change the 1st jump in tubing that thing is always $$. oh and take the double c out and put back in the black plastic tube that thing is a lot of fun.

the up flat is madd crooked right now. it gotreally crooked when we had that uber melt and its reall hard to grease because its leaning so much for me its leaning to my toe side so i have to be like on my heals on the one right side of the coping to grease it. other wise i didnt really see anything wrong with anythign its all perfect.

Edited by MISSDEMEANOR

bring back table topish jumps they are all stepupish wiht big knuckles

just hit the ones in cascade. and tubing because they got alot smalller when we had that thaw out and if you just keep hitting them the seem the same size as the small ones in that were in black bear.

im prety ure that wasnt even an official feature. they would prob. have some issues on their hands if they opened it and somebody got hurt on it and tried to sue or something gay like that.

yeah me and my friends built that one with some random pole we found in the woods, but its prolly for the better that they closed if b/c that pole wasnt very safe. their building a real one soon, off the cliff prob and their gonna put a landing for it, should be pretty legit