Moving West/Cleaning Out the Closet

nick malozzi

I'll be moving to Colorado in the next few months. I have my resume and portfolio out to a number of places out there. So I'm trying to make sure I'm ready to go when they call me. With that being said, I am cleaning out my closets and trying to raise some funds in the process. Here is the first round of stuff. This was all ebayed since none of it was ski/ride gear related. However, if I come across any of that stuff you will all have first dibs. I thought I'd post these auctions though in case anyone was interested. Let me know if you win anything. IF you do I may be able to meet you and save you a few bucks on shipping.

PS2 DVD Remote

Bullwinkle Pez Dispenser Yellow Stem, No Feet

94 Fleer Ultra Xmen Full Set + Extras

Barry Sanders 8x10 Autograph

Sega Saturn Game Console, Games, & Accessories

Sega Game Gear Hand held Gaming System, Games, & Accessories

Canon EOS Rebel Ti 35mm Camera With Lens and Extras

Handspring Visor Deluxe Palm Pilot +Extras

Sony NetMD Minidisc Player/Recorder + Extras

There is no reserve on any of the above auctions because I just need to get rid of the stuff. I also have a like 2X3ft glossy Troy Aikman Autograph around here somewhere that I really don't want to have to ship. So if there are any Cowboys fans out there (No I'm not, I actually hate football. I'm just a pack rat and inherited it a few years ago), make me an offer.

I'll update this thread as I ebay more, I have a ton of hockey gear in the next round. Thanks for looking!

He is selling a cannon!?!?!?!?! DIBS!!!!! I'm tryin to put some holes in things for real cousin!

Haha, when I read his post I thought the same thing. Then scrolled down and started laughing my ass off.

It is Canon. BTW: Let me know if you win the auction for it, and I can probably meet you at Blue/Bear instead of charging you shipping.

Edited by nick malozzi

Wow the Bullwinkle Pez dispenser is up to 34 bucks..

That thing will probably end up being my most profitable sell of the bunch. The last one that sold on there went for like 60. It's from the 50s-60s and pez collectors (like myself) take it very seriously. i'm only selling it because i have another one.

• 4 weeks later...
you are my hero a $150 bucks for like a 3 dollar toy lol i wish i had a time machine

Actually, it was probably about 25-30 cents when it was bought new back then. Thanks for reminding me about ebay. I have another pile of stuff to go up. I have 2 job leads right now, and one offer. So I may be heading out there real soon! Time to unload some more!!!!