'Dude fell down?

Ski

'Dude, just exactly what happened? A top 20 in run one, just a second or so back from the top PA racers (BJ/MH) and you fell down in run two??????? 'Dude! What were you thinking? Would Tomba smoke run one, then just fall down in run two? He once went an entire season crashing out in only one run. You fell down in New Jersey!!!! :huh:

'Dude, just exactly what happened? A top 20 in run one, just a second or so back from the top PA racers (BJ/MH) and you fell down in run two??????? 'Dude! What were you thinking? Would Tomba smoke run one, then just fall down in run two? He once went an entire season crashing out in only one run. You fell down in New Jersey!!!! :huh:

:angry::angry: DUDES DON'T FALL!! He's getting an ass kickin now :pwn3d:

He was within striking distance of all the older guys on his team...guys that have made Eastern Finals multiple times...some 19-year-old guys that ski for Ivy League colleges...was in a position to upset the head coach's son...was within one or two gates of a major upset...

and what did 'Dude do?

Well, at least we can give props to Racerchick for moving her game up a notch and knocking off a few of those creepy Hidden Valley girls. Way to go Racerchick!!!!!

Ski....that race sucked....(Now I know why people hate going to mt creek for races)....

Anyway 2 races that day..first run was the first run of the first run, second run was first run of the second run, then they reset, and then there was second run of the first race, and second run of the second race...

After they reset there was a delay gate that was WAY too low on the hill (you WERE going to be late for the next gate, no matter what you did) it was just a matter of if you would have to double turn or not. So I was going to go around and try to get the blue (delay gate) on pretty much my shoulder/chest going horizontaly under it...and that required me to be a few feet off the red gate (above the delay). Anyway I got caught in the rut and well lost a ski or 2, or YARDSALE.....

Anyway basicly it was a poorly set and run race, and hopefully I won't have to go back there again any time soon.

With that said, I know if the course was just a little more open, I would have done much better.....And I will next race :D

Hmmm as I recall...racerchick got DSQed on that same delay gate :o

Ehh anyway I was going for it, trying to imporve my 20th place, but ehh it didn't work...next time it will

I should have taken some pics of the course, and then you would see what I am talking about.....

Anyway 2 races that day..first run was the first run of the first run, second run was first run of the second run, then they reset, and then there was second run of the first race, and second run of the second race...

That is, to be politically incorrect, totally queer. And lazy, too. That's worse than puting two separate SG runs together and calculating it like one DH run.

But no excuse, 'Dude. We want a 149 out of you.