La Nina needs to go die

Rowsdower

I know it's warmer down here, but I'm going to Killington this upcoming Thursday through Sunday, and the 10-day forecast is looking gorgeous for the trip.

holy shit, im in new hampshire right now and we've gotten a foot and a half at least since ive been here (thursday.) they're getting pounded. every day theres a storm.. all the rain thats passing through pa is snow up here

Well, La Nina is being good to us, finally. Even though they were barely able to open the resort "on time" on Dec. 8 (past years the goal was turkey day), we've had the snowiest December in the last 10 years so far. Siblet has been doing the off piste waist deep stuff and I hope there will still be some for me when I'm ready. It's the light fluffy Utah kind of snow. Too bad there are so many people enjoying it.

I get to ski tomorrow, but then it's off to Washington State School of Veterinary Medicine for one of my pooches. He's in bad shape and it's a seven hour drive each way, but we've got to see if we can save him, so once again no skiing.