Park!

SHRED and GOLF

The mini pipe is actually pretty fun. You can't really air out of it though, since the lip is so mellow. It'd be awesome if they threw the wallride from come around on the side of the pipe. Maybe even throw the mailbox in as some coping like they had a few years back in the big pipe.

The mini pipe is actually pretty fun. You can't really air out of it though, since the lip is so mellow. It'd be awesome if they threw the wallride from come around on the side of the pipe. Maybe even throw the mailbox in as some coping like they had a few years back in the big pipe.

that would be a ton of fun. as for the cement mixer/canon/rocket ship/lava lamp, its a lot more fun than i thought it would be. i've been kinda hitting it from an angle, bonking it, and landing on the back side of the transition instead of just coming into it straight trying to use it as a wallride like i've seen most people doing (and dying.)

cant wait for sidewinder though. that little jump on sidewinder now isnt bad, but the run out is kinda sketchy being so close to the trees.

I was pretty impressed with how fast the parks shot up. The jump was a lot better than I expected it to be. I hiked a bit up on Saturday night towards the snowmaking piles for my drop in. The lip is decent and poppy, but the landing is a bit too short and steep for the takeoff. I was landing pretty low, and it was all ice so my confidence level wasn't super high on that. Not to mention a crowd started to form near the landing waiting to hit the flat box, and the trees kind of freaked me out so thats when I called it quits.

The mini pipe was fun as shit. It's better for hip airs though. I just pumped through it and hit the hip to the right. Lower terrain is really nice. The flat down is perfect for disasters. I mean if you even approach it with a little speed you'll disaster it. The butter box was pretty simple as butter boxes go, and the rainbow needs a gap on.

As for sidewinder, I'm not really feeling the flat box lip setup. I just don't like it for some reason. And the staircase is pure sketch. Looks too short and has too little of an urban lip for me to hit it.

As for sidewinder, I'm not really feeling the flat box lip setup. I just don't like it for some reason. And the staircase is pure sketch. Looks too short and has too little of an urban lip for me to hit it.

lip? there was a lip? haha, well i missed it, gues i didnt have my magnifying glass out. today that box was rideon level with the trail. kinda annoying, hard to set up for some tricks.

great day today though. lapped comearound to terrain run for 1.5 hours, then sidewinder to terrain run for about 3. even though its all so small, terrain run is a lot of fun to just get nasty on. i wish it was this warm everyday