Park!

SHRED and GOLF

its not a step up. its more or less a stepdown. and you can get speed if you hike up a lil. but once you have enough speed you still wont want to hit it. theres no pop at all and the landing is nice and steep so you either case it, or over shoot it... there is no sweet landings. they built a good landing and a good takeoff, but for two different style jumps. the landing would be nice for a step over/really poppy table. the takeoff would be nice on a 45 foot cliff into 3 feet of powder.

they know how to build things i guess, just dont know how to match them up and make it work.

flat box is good. round coping is nice, its real long too. but the lip is too far back.

its not a step up. its more or less a stepdown. and you can get speed if you hike up a lil. but once you have enough speed you still wont want to hit it. theres no pop at all and the landing is nice and steep so you either case it, or over shoot it... there is no sweet landings. they built a good landing and a good takeoff, but for two different style jumps. the landing would be nice for a step over/really poppy table. the takeoff would be nice on a 45 foot cliff into 3 feet of powder.

they know how to build things i guess, just dont know how to match them up and make it work.

flat box is good. round coping is nice, its real long too. but the lip is too far back.

Totally Agree. The lip on the rail cannot be any closer if you wanna ride the whole rail.

You should have come to the Park Crue meeting. You would have been hired.

Totally Agree. The lip on the rail cannot be any closer if you wanna ride the whole rail.

You should have come to the Park Crue meeting. You would have been hired.

not sure if i follow. you could set it up higher off the ground and have a mellow urban style lip on either side of it? sure, you miss the first 2 feet or so, but it'd be better than how it is now. its just kinda awkward right now.

not sure if i follow. you could set it up higher off the ground and have a mellow urban style lip on either side of it? sure, you miss the first 2 feet or so, but it'd be better than how it is now. its just kinda awkward right now.

This rail is gonna be moved to the top of the park. It was constructed to be a low rail. Where it is now, the terrain is very steep. We are fixing the lip to make it better today. On Monday the rail will be gone.

The parks were in good shape today, come around was nice and so was lower sidewinder. I was really only hitting the box on lower sidewinder and hit the cylinder type thing at the bottom once that got open. I also got to take a run through terrain run before I left and was very impressed. The mini pipe was nice and the boxes setup on it were also fun, small but fun. Conditions were great all over the mountain and it was another good morning session. Its nice having terrain run open because you can hit almost any run and get to it some how, at the end of a good run its nice having a mini pipe and a few jibs to play around on.

Yep they have a mini pipe at the top of terrain run that was cut today, they also have a butter box, flat down box , rainbow box and a mailbox set up sideways on top of some snow. They cut the pipe and were grooming all morning, its a real cool feature. You can only get maybe two hits but its fun and a nice change of pace. The regular pipe is pretty much filled with snow and I could see them cutting that soon as well, Sidewinder has a ton of snow on it.