Anybody tube yet?

sexkitten

A group of us are hitting up CB for tubing on Sunday morning. I've never tubed and am not a fan of CB but the tickets were free (won at my company Holiday party) so I'm going damn it. Any info on how the tubing is or even how it looks from the slopes would be appreciated.

Thanks.

A group of us are hitting up CB for tubing on Sunday morning. I've never tubed and am not a fan of CB but the tickets were free (won at my company Holiday party) so I'm going damn it. Any info on how the tubing is or even how it looks from the slopes would be appreciated.

Thanks.

I left cb monday around lunch time and the crowd at the tubing hill was insane. I've never been and most likely never will. Bring a bottle of soco just in case. And dont share.

If you are going tubing this season before you go skiing and you consider yourself a skier, then yes you are right you are lame..

I've never been tubing myself, however I can see how it would be fun with the right group of people and some alcohol could make it that much better...

Now if they put up some side barriers and let you tube down cliffhanger, or the pharoah or something that would kick butt... Tubing down razors would be insane..

If you are going tubing this season before you go skiing and you consider yourself a skier, then yes you are right you are lame..

I am skiing Saturday morning so HA!!!

I get free tubing with my pass. One of these days we should get a huge crew to go tubing at Blue.

Yeah!!

I'm down but I haven't been tubing in awhile so I might be rusty :blink::blink:

Don't even go there. You would totally promise to come then ski instead.

I think I'm going tubing for a lodge employees party. There will be many hot and young toperuvians to sneak beer to in return for favors. Should be a good time.

What's a toperuvians? Is it like a Peruvian?

And Doug, I highly recommend a lesson if you haven't been out for a while. Why risk injury?

What's a toperuvians? Is it like a Peruvian?

And Doug, I highly recommend a lesson if you haven't been out for a while. Why risk injury?

Yeah, like Peruvians, but toperuvians are from rich families and spend there summer vacations working at ski resorts in colorado bored out of their minds.

conditions at the tubing park looked excellent as I drove by last night, they have good coverage on all lanes and were blowing a lot more new snow, the new "magic carpet" looks really nice...

.....no I cant do this, tubing is lame, drive another 1/2 a mile and put your skis on. :angry: