RAIN!!!!!

Glenn

I was thinking about heading up tonight, but not with all this rain. Two days in a row off the snow is really depressing :( . I'm heading up to blue tommorow in the morning. Hopefully the rain hasn't killed the place. It was so muggy though, I wouldn't be surprised if we have heavy fog in the morning, which is even worse than rain. :banghead

I was thinking of heading to Blue tomorrow too since Bear Creek is pretty tore up and thin.  I figure Blue will have better conditions.  Was anyone up at Blue lately and know how the conditions are?

i was there on sunday, there was only really a bare spot on Lazy Mile....otherwise pretty good coverage. Your best bet for maximum coverage are Challenge, Razors Edge, Main street, and midway, they have the most snow, go figure, they're the best diamonds/double diamonds at blue :D

i was there on sunday, there was only really a bare spot on Lazy Mile....otherwise pretty good coverage.  Your best bet for maximum coverage are Challenge, Razors Edge, Main street, and midway, they have the most snow, go figure, they're the best diamonds/double diamonds at blue  :D

Thats good news for me, thats what I plan on riding tommorow. Maybe some time in the park as well, depends on how it looks.

king 'ut

Nile

Not sure what else...probably batrian (lower pharow) and little cheeser (cut back from nile) that way they only have to run one quad

LAME. Nile was probobly the best trail they had open. I gues the blacks are the only thing worth riding at this point, maybe the park, we shall see how it looks after all this rain. They may kill the jumps to cover some bare spots :o

blue was really mushy and spring like on saturday, like that sand snow going on that kills your leg muscles. it got pretty hot, at the lift hill for the lift right in front of sidewinder, there was a big puddle of water :no

Edited by justin