OH MY GOD.

Dan-

John pretty much summed it up with pictures. My camera took a shit after day 1 and is pretty much broken. Best week of my fucking life. We probably got a total of around 4-5 feet for the time we were there this week. Now im just straight up depressed. They reported another 9 inches for today, and as i was boarding the bus to go back to the airport i could hear the Avy bombs blasting :crymore:

Was super cool to see nips and Papa out there. Wish we could of taken some runs together but me and John were on a mission.

I'll be back next year fer shure.

As for my journey to get out there... Damn was it worth it. I spend saturday in downtown atlanta at the biggest aquarium in the world since my flight to Jackson was canceled. Flew out to salt lake the next morning. Flight to jackson gets canceled again. Me and 2 others from the plane rally, rent a suburban and drive from SLC to jackson. 5.5 hours, and after 2 days finally made it, and holy shit i couldn't be more happy. Now im just bummed to be back in the filth.

Dan I'm so stoked for you that you picked such a good week to ski Jackson Hole. The best skiing I had at Jackson Hole was in late January of 2006..but it was half as deep as the sickness Toast posted. Knee deep blower is great but you got waist and even..nipple deep. I've only skied Nipple deep during the late December 2003 Nukage at Bridger Bowl but the terrain at BB pales in comparison to J-Hole. 6 days and 7 hours until I leave for Jackson Hole..even if it doesn't dump..all the recent snow will make for a mountain that's filled in and wide open..I can't wait..

Maybe I'll see you at Blue tomorrow morning..

Thinking about hitting blue tomorrow. Gotta mount my other board. The one i used in JH needs alittle work. It took a beating. And yeah Wednesday was DEEP. that shot is from Rendezvous.

I suck at skiing? hahahahahahahahahaha now thats funny coming from some one who gets laid up every season because they keep falling down..............

Same thing crossed my mind.