How to Backflip

EAZY-Emuntz

You can say you have no ideo what style is. Straight front and back flips are lame. Have you ever even seen a snowboard video in say the last 10 years or so?

saying DH has no style is walking on forbidden ground. thou shalt die.

plus youre wrong.

and all the snowboard videos in the last 10 years are beat. do you know anything about style? who really wants to see a triple rodeo 1980 quadruple grab? not me thanks. but thats what all the videos are coming to.

anyway, have fun arguing..

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah im starting to think he doesn't know what a layed out backflip is. I think they look sick, and YES I HAVE SEEN A LAYED OUT BACKFLIP IN A VIDEO IN THE LAST 3-4 YEARS, so you can be quiet now. I think it was in Burton's The Process:3 If i remember correctly it was Mads Johnssen.

Edited by Dan-

saying DH has no style is walking on forbidden ground. thou shalt die.

plus youre wrong.

Well he apparently doesn't know what style is if he things straight backflip are so steezy. By the way how do his nuts taste?

and all the snowboard videos in the last 10 years are beat. do you know anything about style? who really wants to see a triple rodeo 1980 quadruple grab? not me thanks. but thats what all the videos are coming to.
Seriously if you have no idea what you are talking about its better not to say anything.

Hahahaa, I cant wait to see DH's reaction. Do you know what a layed out backflip is? Your so wrong in every part of your post its not even funny.
You don't happen to wear XXXL jeserys or nut hugger pants do you?

Yeah im starting to think he doesn't know what a layed out backflip is. I think they look sick, and YES I HAVE SEEN A LAYED OUT BACKFLIP IN A VIDEO IN THE LAST 3-4 YEARS, so you can be quiet now. I think it was in Burton's The Process:3 If i remember correctly it was Mads Johnssen.

So wait you have seen 1 layed out backflip in 1 video in the last 3 or 4 years...LOL. Seriously get a clue.

So wait you have seen 1 layed out backflip in 1 video in the last 3 or 4 years...LOL. Seriously get a clue.

Considering i've probably only seen maybe 5-6 videos TOPS in the last 4 years... I think you should get your head out of your ass.

Considering i've probably only seen maybe 5-6 videos TOPS in the last 4 years... I think you should get your head out of your ass.
So basically you admit you have no clue and are unqualified to be in the conversation. Thanks for clearing that up now move along kid.

WTF are you talking about, because i've seen 5-6 videos in the last 4 years and proved you wrong, im not qualified. And kid... HA. Take a look in the mirror...
Yes I did, what part of that is so hard to understand? I guess I'll spell it out for you since reading comprehension doesn't seem to be your strong suit.

If laid out back flips were so awesomely steezy they would be in tons of videos and all over the place in mags and what not because that is what people would want to see. You follow so far junior? Now since you have no basis for what is in these videos since you admittedly don't watch them you have no place in the conversation. Pretty simple really.

Now if you had watched videos and had any idea what you were talking about your would see how much more prevalent rodeos and under flips in the videos. Back flips only really show up in the goof off parts like when guys are training a jump.

Thanks for that, genius. You base what is cool and what is not, off the media. Great. That just makes you an expert on everything doesn't it?

And if i saw one in the few that i've watched, chances are there are the same in other videos as well. I guess you don't understand that part of it do you?

Edited by Dan-

Thanks for that, genius. You base what is cool and what is not, off the media. Great. That just makes you an expert on everything doesn't it?
Again, no. However, people that understand the snowboarding scene know that the videos/mags and the riders in them pretty much dictate the style. Anyone saying otherwise really has no clue what they are talking about. (i.e. you.)

And if i saw one in the few that i've watched, chances are there are the same in other videos as well. I guess you don't understand that part of it do you?
You wouldn't know that because you haven't watched the videos now have you. There is an old saying about people who assume things...you should look it up.

And again, the issue isn't that you saw a single backflip or hell even two, its that there are way more over corked, rodeo, and underflip style tricks in these vids. And going back to the OP, those tricks are just as easy to learn and do as straigh flips.

Again, no. However, people that understand the snowboarding scene know that the videos/mags and the riders in them pretty much dictate the style. Anyone saying otherwise really has no clue what they are talking about. (i.e. you.)

You wouldn't know that because you haven't watched the videos now have you. There is an old saying about people who assume things...you should look it up.

And again, the issue isn't that you saw a single backflip or hell even two, its that there are way more over corked, rodeo, and underflip style tricks in these vids. And going back to the OP, those tricks are just as easy to learn and do as straigh flips.

Your a moron im sorry. Shows just how original snowboarding has become... Lame. Because the pros do it, blah blah blah

i learned my first backflip in my backyard on a pair of 120cm skis then i took it to the slopes... its a basic trick once u overcome the "fear" and for those who can underflip, i suggest throwin a truck driver in the underflip, everytime i go to throw a underflip "truck" i end up doing a cork 5 truck.. pretty fun

Your a moron im sorry. Shows just how original snowboarding has become... Lame. Because the pros do it, blah blah blah

Irony is funny.

Anyway, you don't believe me? Simple example...look at how many people now sport bandanas on their face. Prior to the x-games when you know who did it hardly anyone wore them like that. Now you can't go 3 feet on the mt without seeing someone with one on.

No one used to wear XXL jerseys either, suddenly it showed up in video, (your wouldn't know since you don't watch them), and now all the little b-ballers are out on the hill.

How about wide stances? Yeah that is from the pros. Headphones...you guessed it.

You might think you are some nice original snowflake...but guess what kid, you are a product of marketing just like everyone else from the color of your jacket to the tricks that you do.

Dude no one really cares.... Keep on following those trends though, you probably look like every other clown on the hill.

And videos.... I do read magazines.. So i must know something. Only videos that are worth it in my opinion are standard, absinthe and Volcom vids. Others are just filled with the same tech rail trick OVER and OVER again.

Edited by Dan-

Dude no one really cares.... Keep on following those trends though, you probably look like every other clown on the hill.
And you keep on thinking you aren't following them...lol.

And videos.... I do read magazines.. So i must know something. Only videos that are worth it in my opinion are standard, absinthe and Volcom vids. Others are just filled with the same tech rail trick OVER and OVER again.
Funny, how would know if you haven't watched other vids? Especially the last two years where there have been some killer vids from other companies.

And just another point of how rodeos and underflips are more stylish then straight flips. Having been in and judged many contests before straight flips are scored lower then rodeos despite them being about the same difficulty level. You only get a few points for the switch landing of the rodeo so the extra boost in points comes from the added style of the off axis flip. But you guys keep talking like you have a clue what you are talking about cause its pretty funny lol.

Edited by burton71

Yep, im gonna go put on my bandanna, get my headphones, my XXXXL jersey, go 2 bolt my stance. And head to the hill... so i can do lame layed out flips.

Thanks for occupying my boredom though.

Sorry peter i didnt know this was you, i know better than to argue tricks with the inventor of the bs rodeo, forum for life bruhh
Wow, you should really try to follow the conversation a little better to prevent looking like such a tool in the future sparky. I mean you can't even post a vid of the proper tricks when trying to call someone out lol. Edited by burton71

wow, you really are arrogant.

and wrong... you must think highly of your opinions.

Being arrogant is ok when you are correct...like me. Being arrogant and not listening when proven wrong over and over again...like you...is funny...but also a little bit pathetic. :no

But hey man you keep hucking those mad steezy back flips bruh!

Being arrogant is ok when you are correct...like me. Being arrogant and not listening when proven wrong over and over again...like you...is funny...but also a little bit pathetic. :no

But hey man you keep hucking those mad steezy back flips bruh!

Someone please tell me this kid isn't serious.