How to Backflip

EAZY-Emuntz

Thanks for the eloquent replay. Now go sit in the comer while the adults talk.

HA. weren't you the one talking about nuts and how they taste when they suck them? now that the big boys come, you and your stupid comments seem to mature as you wonder over to dictionary.com to find some big boy words instead of "nutz".

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I don't know, probably the one with more style.

Guys I think I've had an epiphany in this thread; if you are not doing the most technically difficult trick at every given opportunity you just aren't snowboarding right and chances are you look like shit while doing it.

From the beinging I have said that backflips and underflip have the same amount of difficulty. Anyone that has done both can attest to that. Hell a lot of people think undeflips are easier since that is the natural rotation for a backflip on a snowboard.

... trick question. The FS rodeo. It's just as easy and way more stylish.

Clever

Sweet you get your social interaction style from movies as well? Dude you are the coolest. PLEASE let me be your apprentice or something. There is so much I need to learn.
Glad you picked up on it. I was tempted to put a </fight club> tag at the end. But I figured it was pop culture enough to not need it.

But why reinvent the wheel, if someone has stated something perfectly there is no need to rephrase it to make it your own.

Edited by burton71

A. Higher Revolutions Per Minute(RPMs) for Fitness and Less Chance of Injury

Training for fitness can be achieved with increasing the RPMs that you push the pedals with during training sessions. Many cyclists push much too hard a gear so that they can achieve fitness in the shortest time possible, but this approach adds risk and chance of injury when you can be working toward a higher level of fitness. Higher rates of spinning the pedals will allow you muscles to develop strength over time and reduce the burden to your muscles of being over-worked over a short period of time. Stay fit and injury free with the method I am describing here. A rate of about 85-95 RPMs is considered high enough for the average cyclist attempting for maintaining a high level of fitness and gaining endurance. Don't forget to stretch well, especially when you begin, this will also help reduce risk of injury and help you stay fit.

While you guys were sissyfighting in this thread earlier and burton71 was telling everyone to stop sucking on my balls I made a really big batch of spaghetti sauce with fake meat and really went overboard, now I have a ton of sauce left in my bowl but I don't have an oven so I didn't make garlic bread or anything to sop it up with GOD I'M SO STUPID

because i really care what some tool on the internet has to say.. You just gave me something to do homey. I could really care less.
I'm sad now because I really do care what you think. :(

And btw, it is "I couldn't care less."

EDIT: Now I'm really, really sad because you deleted your post.

Edited by burton71

Damn aren't you just the coolest? I deleted because i was gonna say something more, but decided it just wasn't worth it in the end. Since what you say is the only thing that is correct..

BTW you get that new Iverson jersey to rock on the hill yet? Better get on that soon so you don't look like such a toolbox on the hill anymore.

Damn aren't you just the coolest? I deleted because i was gonna say something more, but decided it just wasn't worth it in the end. Since what you say is the only thing that is correct..
Wow after 5 pages now and you guys just don't get it do you...lol. Re-read the thread from the beginning. I stated my opinion on something and then notice what happens? Then notice what happens when I say something about someone elses opinion. You guys crack me up. Especially all the nut swinging...a lot of build up there...but what a let down that was in the end.

Oh well at least it made my day go by quick yesterday.

Maybe today I'll start a topic about why McTwists are more styling then laid out front flips and we can start all over again.

BTW you get that new Iverson jersey to rock on the hill yet? Better get on that soon so you don't look like such a toolbox on the hill anymore.
Nope. Did you? If not make sure you go Quad XL, I hear thats the new shit. Edited by burton71

Talking about nut swinging. Since you bring up the points that because EVERYONE in videos does this and does that. (insert trick here) is instantly the coolest and most styled trick out there these days.... Better let up alittle, you might choke.

Talking about nut swinging. Since you bring up the points that because EVERYONE in videos does this and does that. (insert trick here) is instantly the coolest and most styled trick out there these days.... Better let up alittle, you might choke.
No I bring up videos and the tricks in them because a major point of videos is to show nice, stylish, progressive tricks along with all the other aspects of the culture. These videos are loaded with way more corked style tricks then laid out flips so obviously I'm not the only one with my opinion.

So going back to my original point...that IN MY OPINION, that big enough for you tards to see, corked and off axis tricks are more stylish TO ME

i'm glad you found it funny. now do it.
Don't wan't to read what I have to say...don't click in the thread. Pretty simple concept really. There are plenty of other threads for you to display your stunning intellect in. Edited by burton71

See if you had just done this from the beginning rather than stating your opinion as fact then maybe we wouldn't be on page 5 right now.

"Straight backflips are stupid on a snowboard anyway. Go for a rodeo or over corked 5 instead, they are just as easy and are much better looking tricks. "

Yeah thats sounds nothing like an opinion at all, seeing as how all of snowboarding is subjective anyway. :rofl

But hey lets look at your first post...

"Nope"

Much beter then what I said <_<