How to Backflip

EAZY-Emuntz

man you never shut up.

Yet you keep clicking in thread. You're not that bright are you?

And I'm still pretty dumbfounded that people would take any comment on a topic as subjective as style as fact...seriously... :huh:

Edited by burton71

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no i not brite. i dropeed skool when i am 5th grade back when i was young.
Well that explains that.

your opinion is shit
LOL.

i got banned for a while for having an opinion......i only hope the same happens to u burton71.
I guess your ban wasn't long enough.

ps. todd richards should just die or become a bigger asshole .
Now thats just crazy talk.

Of course I figured by now burton71 would be speaking exclusively in movie qoutes.
*crickets*

yeah i hate fags

i really doubt u could do half the shit u say u could do. all u know how to do is be a fag. If u judge shit around here go figure, b/c they judge comps like shit in these parts.

go funnel a soda and die you 29 year old fag that problly works park crew at some shitty local hill

yeah i hate fags

i really doubt u could do half the shit u say u could do. all u know how to do is be a fag. If u judge shit around here go figure, b/c they judge comps like shit in these parts.

go funnel a soda and die you 29 year old fag that problly works park crew at some shitty local hill

I'm picking up a lot of repressed homosexual vibes from your post...is there something you aren't telling us?

Hilarious image macro from the guy who came into this thread to tell the OP that the trick he wants to learn is stupid and that he should learn a different one.

This thread has it all.

Yeah because telling someone to try a different trick that is just as easy is so bad..lol. You guys crack me up. You trads really should learn to look in the mirror and read your own posts in this thread.

Its comical the amount of irony in this thread, but hey keep going this is fun.

Edited by burton71