Sunday School

skier1112

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering how it was last weekend because i was thinking about entering it but ive never entered a rail jam or anything like it, and wanted to know how it was run and would it be good for my first competition i guess.

from the looks of it and from what i hear, it was very laid back and everybody had a good time. first comp? just do it. i should have done it last week. its $5. not much at all, and its worth it just to have some nice rails roped off all for yourself.

do you know what the setup is going to be for this weekend?

no i dont. but it is most likely going to be something that is set up on the top of sidewinder like it was last week. if you can slide rails i would say give it a shot. i would do it this weekend too with ya if my girfriend wasnt staying over. good thing they do it every sunday. i'm excited to do the next one.

A few of the Freeriders crew might be doin' it this weekend. Looked like a blast last weekend, although I was sooo thankful when the screamo got turned off and the rap came out to play. Maybe it will be held in or around the pipe???

i kinda doubt it will be in lower terrain run. most likely it will be one of the next rail sections on sidewinder. last week was the first rail options (40ft flat box, and longish flat rail).. the next options are i believe the tranny box and flat drop flat box, so it could maybe be that? whatever it is im sure it will be fun... what are the freeriders?

i kinda doubt it will be in lower terrain run. most likely it will be one of the next rail sections on sidewinder. last week was the first rail options (40ft flat box, and longish flat rail).. the next options are i believe the tranny box and flat drop flat box, so it could maybe be that? whatever it is im sure it will be fun... what are the freeriders?

If it's on the circus jibs then I won't be entering.

Otherwise I'll be down for sure. Sounds super fun. Depends on how my toe is doing though.

If it's on the circus jibs then I won't be entering.

Otherwise I'll be down for sure. Sounds super fun. Depends on how my toe is doing though.

there is only once thing you can consider to be circus that is in sidewinder and thats the tranny box. other than that, everything is pretty much on point.

yeah kinda slow. i guess that box might be different from the point of view of a skier and a boarder.

yeah maybe. i think its a good idea though. maybe i'll give it another shot on a day that its not so windy. its just so hard to pass that flat rail on the far right and hit that tranny box....

We'll see....

And the Freeriders are the people in the ski and snowboard freeride programs up at Blue. One of them took first last night at the fever so as a coach I'm real stoked for him on that.

We'll see....

And the Freeriders are the people in the ski and snowboard freeride programs up at Blue. One of them took first last night at the fever so as a coach I'm real stoked for him on that.

oh lol i work at the mt. and i`ve never even heard of that =/. but i guess what i do has nothing to do with freeriding. but thats awesome they got first. and iddkkk. it would be pretty sick if they had the comp in terrain run.. but i really dont know. i havent been home all week to talk to anyone about it.

there is only once thing you can consider to be circus that is in sidewinder and thats the tranny box. other than that, everything is pretty much on point.

True, the two flat box drop thing is just pointless though. Way too steep of a drop to do anything on. That wavy down flat down type box dealy-o is pretty fun, although circusy, but in a good way. The tranny box looks like pure death on a stick.

oh lol i work at the mt. and i`ve never even heard of that =/. but i guess what i do has nothing to do with freeriding. but thats awesome they got first. and iddkkk. it would be pretty sick if they had the comp in terrain run.. but i really dont know. i havent been home all week to talk to anyone about it.

Ya we like to stay under the radar... B)

What dept. do you work in?

And I don't think anyone said it might be in terrain run, just maybe the pipe. We'll see though...

Ya we like to stay under the radar... B)

What dept. do you work in?

And I don't think anyone said it might be in terrain run, just maybe the pipe. We'll see though...

i work park. just started like last weekish. whos your rider, hantzy? if so..he is soo good. that kids got style out the ass. but pipe actually might be a cool place for it if the pipes nice that day

Well maybe she's working past 10am :P

With that said, I've never seen a girl working Park Crue either.

haha yes. there is actually two girls on it. myself and this other girl lauren. im at the mountain everyday but ive only gotten to work three days so far because right after i started working i went to vermont. i`ll be back working saturday tho.. if you dont believe me just look for the tinniest park crue kid in purple pants and drowning in a park crue jacket. thatd be me =]

haha yes. there is actually two girls on it. myself and this other girl lauren. im at the mountain everyday but ive only gotten to work three days so far because right after i started working i went to vermont. i`ll be back working saturday tho.. if you dont believe me just look for the tinniest park crue kid in purple pants and drowning in a park crue jacket. thatd be me =]

I'll be looking out this weekend....