Sunday School

skier1112

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are out there Keith.......

Any word on what the setup might be Sunday morning???

I am reeely happy to say that Sunday School will be a pipe jam. I just talked to the boss and he gave me the go ahead.

Registration will be at the top lodge from 7.30 am to 9.am. $5.00 to enter. Hope all the locals give us some support and join in the fun.

I am reeely happy to say that Sunday School will be a pipe jam. I just talked to the boss and he gave me the go ahead.

Registration will be at the top lodge from 7.30 am to 9.am. $5.00 to enter. Hope all the locals give us some support and join in the fun.

Sawweeeetttt. Expect to see some of the freerider crew joining in on the session.

The comp will start at 10 am. Practice from 9.00 to 10.45am.

Open Format. Jam Session. Kids, women, boarders,skiers, illegals will all compete in the same group.

1st prize $100.00 GV

2nd prize $50.00

3rd prize $25.00

Commentating by Bugbee & Dave.

Miller Lite girls will be serving the free bevies.

Come one, come all. Only $5.00 to enter.

Registration at the top lodge.

The comp will start at 10 am. Practice from 9.00 to 10.45am.

Open Format. Jam Session. Kids, women, boarders,skiers, illegals will all compete in the same group.

1st prize $100.00 GV

2nd prize $50.00

3rd prize $25.00

Commentating by Bugbee & Dave.

Miller Lite girls will be serving the free bevies.

Come one, come all. Only $5.00 to enter.

Registration at the top lodge.

what a great kid he is haha. saw him up there today and that pretty much made the drive worth it even though conditions and the park sucked mid-day because of all the ice.

SUNDAY SCHOOL is a pipe jam this week. Army & Navy will again be handing out the gift vouchers.

We are trying to get Red Bull to sponsor some liquid refreshments. There will be music and Bugbee & Jersey Dave will be the sucka MCs. We really hope all you locals enter and support this event. It's about time we had a rip roaring comp with lotsa kids throwing down and representin. Registration will be at the top lodge from 8 to 9 AM. Be seeing you !

I might do it as well. The pipe is so amazing so why not I guess. Trannys are so perfect it shoots you right up if you have enough speed.

false. the pipe sucked today because of the rain last night and the deep freeze that followed. up until today it was amazing. maybe they will cut it again or something. if not, at leat it will be in the 40s to soften up.

false. the pipe sucked today because of the rain last night and the deep freeze that followed. up until today it was amazing. maybe they will cut it again or something. if not, at leat it will be in the 40s to soften up.

in the afternoon the right wall softened up a little in the sun, but the left stayed a solid sheet of ice. unfortunately the right is my heelside wall, which im not so good at hitting, so after a few runs i gave up.

Thats how the pipe was the first weekend it opened. Soft on the right, hard on the left. My toeside is the right wall so it works out. Tuesday night, pipe was money. The rain and fog softened up both walls pretty good.