half pipe

fleaguy

well, I think this is what a lot of boarders have been waiting to see....the half pipe

I was up there Thursday night and from what I saw....it's going to be amazing

3 snow cats were pushing HUGE amounts of snow into rows for the sides of the half pipe

I'm not a boarder...yet it looked amazing

I understand it has it's own ...what do you call it...moving carpet?

enjoy...enjoy...the great outdoors!!

well, I think this is what a lot of boarders have been waiting to see....the half pipe

I was up there Thursday night and from what I saw....it's going to be amazing

3 snow cats were pushing HUGE amounts of snow into rows for the sides of the half pipe

I'm not a boarder...yet it looked amazing

I understand it has it's own ...what do you call it...moving carpet?

enjoy...enjoy...the great outdoors!!

why do you have to be a boarder for it to look amazing? Blue's pipe is taking some nice shap and i think it looks amazing and can't wait to hit it. anybody watch the xgames super pipe? daaaaaamn.

why do you have to be a boarder for it to look amazing? Blue's pipe is taking some nice shap and i think it looks amazing and can't wait to hit it. anybody watch the xgames super pipe? daaaaaamn.

because parks are for snowboarders - everyone know that! Where have you been? <_<

I am so hoping for commentary Saturday night that somehow will compare or reference last nights runs. I got a feeling that the only mention will be Dumonts 20' boost.

thanks for the clarification. THIRTEEN FOOTER...!
Rob, if your other kid quits skiing, too, where would you ski? Blue? It's a serious question. I'm hoping to have a present for Doug when he gets back from JH.

And has its own magic carpet.

A magic carpet? Pardon my ignorance, Lib, but is that seen as a good thing? I've only seen them in bunny areas and they seem wicked slow. But I guess they get the tubers up pretty fast.

Rob, if your other kid quits skiing, too, where would you ski? Blue? It's a serious question. I'm hoping to have a present for Doug when he gets back from JH.

How can that be a serious question? The travel kills us however he super stoked to be leaving for the US Open tomorrow, plus we will be Xgames on Sunday and he has 3 weeks at camp this coming summer. On the other hand he likes hanging with friends here locally, so whatever he wants is fine.

Why would you ask such a question, been stalking kids myspace pages again?

Edited by Papasteeze

How can that be a serious question? The travel kills us however he super stoked to be leaving for the US Open tomorrow, plus we will be Xgames on Sunday and he has 3 weeks at camp this coming summer. On the other hand he likes hanging with friends here locally, so whatever he wants is fine.

Why would you ask such a question, been stalking kids myspace pages again?

I've never been to your kids myspace page, you ass.

Oh, I think I get it. That's the second time you've referenced myspace and drugs and alcohol. No, the only myspace page I've been to is Zonked's. I opened a myspace page to host photos a couple of years ago before I realized you couldn't.

Having a little drug and booze problem, Rob? Sorry to hear. I'd only heard a bunch of stories and didn't have any idea.

But I really was asking what mountain you would choose to ski if you were the only one skiing in your family.

A magic carpet? Pardon my ignorance, Lib, but is that seen as a good thing? I've only seen them in bunny areas and they seem wicked slow. But I guess they get the tubers up pretty fast.

Usually if your a pipe rider you would just go and hike the pipe all day. Having a Magic carpet bring you to the top is a hell of alot better than walking up the pipe all day.

But I really was asking what mountain you would choose to ski if you were the only one skiing in your family.

Probably Camelback in the mornings, if at all. Just really depends on who I was skiing with and what the plans were for the weekend. I wouldn't drive 3 hours to ski the Poconos by myself, if that what you are asking.

But really, why do you ask?

I'd only heard a bunch of stories and didn't have any idea.

please share, since you seem to know more about that than I do.

Usually if your a pipe rider you would just go and hike the pipe all day. Having a Magic carpet bring you to the top is a hell of alot better than walking up the pipe all day.

Oh, yeah, I'm not dissing it. We'd kill for something like that at any race arena. It's just new to me that a ski area uses a magic carpet for it. I've only heard of them used for bunny hills and tubing. I'm not saying it's bad, or anything.

Oh, yeah, I'm not dissing it. We'd kill for something like that at any race arena. It's just new to me that a ski area uses a magic carpet for it. I've only heard of them used for bunny hills and tubing. I'm not saying it's bad, or anything.

It's a great feature for little kids, although I heard you developed some big lats from doing bent over rows getting Ty on the lifts her first season.

It's a great feature for little kids, although I heard you developed some big lats from doing bent over rows getting Ty on the lifts her first season.

Her first five seasons. But only on the right side, which party explains my peculiar look in a speed suit :blink:

i'm not going to lie, but i've never seen a really good pipe in PA

seven springs always has a good one. last year Blue had a great pipe for the first 3 days after they cut it (so about 9-10 days last year). bear's was alright when i was there last. camelback's pipe was a piece of shit and looked like it had cancer. thats all i can speak for though.