08/09 season passes

nick

I was told by one of the park crew kids up at BB that season passes go on sale in February and if you buy it then you get a special price, its good for the rest of the year and you get 50 food bucks and the 2 free passes... Does anyone know the reduced price of the passes if there is one???

I was told by one of the park crew kids up at BB that season passes go on sale in February and if you buy it then you get a special price, its good for the rest of the year and you get 50 food bucks and the 2 free passes... Does anyone know the reduced price of the passes if there is one???

All of that is true, don't know when they go on sale though. Last year that deal lasted till 6/1, so its not like you need to jump on it just yet.

so how are all my american friends? i must come back so i can ride at this hill station again

The price for next years passes are up on there web site now there are the same price that there were last year but you don't get $50 in food. but you get 4 free passes.

The price for next years passes are up on there web site now there are the same price that there were last year but you don't get $50 in food. but you get 4 free passes.

They also added that if you sell your tickets, they can terminate your pass or prosecute you. The four free passes do me no good, since none of my friends ski. Hopefully they will reconsider and add some debit money to the pass. The $50 debit was a great benefit for me. Maybe adjust the number of passes, or eliminate the passes and add debit money instead, so it can be used for passes, food, etc???

It's still the best deal in the area, if you don't already have a pass, since you can use the pass for the remainder of this season and next season. You could get your money's worth, this year alone.

Edited by bigdaddyk

my kids better start saving money now for next season then. Those chicken tenders and fries at the lodge are not cheap. With 3 passes that was $150 in disgusting fried food. 4 free passes is nice but when I invite my friends up most of them say they will go tubing. :banghead

my kids better start saving money now for next season then. Those chicken tenders and fries at the lodge are not cheap. With 3 passes that was $150 in disgusting fried food. 4 free passes is nice but when I invite my friends up most of them say they will go tubing. :banghead

The tickets can also be used for snowtubing this year.

I'm stoked about the college pass + 4 free passes, my friends are so damn broke I end up riding alone a lot so that will be great. I don't know how much I will be getting up to JFBB next year because I may be away for the winter but I could break even on it just going early/late season easily.

more hello and greetings to all my american friends! i am saving my rupees so that i can come to jack frost next year again. how does this college pass work? can any people tell me about the big american kickball game that was yesterday. i have met some american friends boston and they say they are not too too happy.

I'm still confused as to the price of the early season pass, it says that its up to 150 dollars off??? I'm going to be getting a college pass, does that mean its only 200 bucks??? haha that would be sweet

Rajeev...you're too much :D The kickball game was mad steezy..lots of large men in tight outfits ran around a grassy field...while smaller men and women sat in the seats and drank fermented malt beverages and ate fried protein and starch...As far as I know Jack Frost does not accept Rupees but I think Big Boulder does. I plan on visit to the Chowpatty Beach for some fun in the sun..but I need somebody to apply SPF 45 over my back. Do you know such person in Mumbai that can help...possibly a curry and rice girl..or Cricket groupie.. :)

no no Mr Steez - they are drinking beer - we actually do drink beer in india. and this fried protein is hamburger - yes? we do not eat that kind of meat. at least we are not supposed to anyway. And they change your Rupees to dollars to by things in america. Chowpatty beach is good but to crowded - i would be happy to show you there. The girls do not wear bathing attire like in america so it does not look as good.

I'm still confused as to the price of the early season pass, it says that its up to 150 dollars off??? I'm going to be getting a college pass, does that mean its only 200 bucks??? haha that would be sweet

I don't think so, see how the prices are have 3 columns and get more expensive as it gets later and the college one is the same price?

If I'm reading this correctly.... an adult unlimited 08/09 season pass would cost $449 come Feb. 19th and would be valid the remainder of the 07/08 season as well as the 08/09 season.

It would also include 4 free lift ticket passes (or tubing passes) and the season pass is valid for one snowpass per day at either JF or BB.

You'd basically need to go roughly 10 weekends, or 12 weekdays to make the pass pay for itself between the rest of this year and all of next season.

Oh boy... this sounds like a Great deal for me....

I could use the 4 free passes for my son to go with me, and I know I could make it up there 10 times if I had a pass......

Not to mention I love the east mt at Frost to begin with and their open terrain policy.. Actually the only thing I don't like about JF is the lifts..but I could easily overlook that.

the season pass is valid for one snowpass per day at either JF or BB.

That doesn't mean that you get a free pass each day, along with using your season pass. That means that they validate your season pass and give you a lift ticket, that you have to wear. If you get the VIP pass, you don't have to validate your pass for a ticket. It is a great deal, because you can get your money's worth out of your pass this season, then next season is sort of a freebie (almost two seasons for one pass :) ).

Edited by bigdaddyk

no I realize that.... you get the 4 free ones.... and the season pass is for the one snowpass the season passholder needs to wear...

Hell if they were giving you all that who wouldn't do it.... they wouldn't make any money that way...lol

It's a sick deal for sure... perfect for someone like me who isn't loaded, loves to ski as much as possible, and lives over 115 miles each way from the mountain.

I get to ski every weekend with the pass... and I can take my son along with the 4 free passes (4 trips) plus the two wmmr days and my son gets to ski 6 days MIN. next year..

I'm so Stoked.... Blue's grooming this year is making this an easier decision for me as I do REALLY enjoy skiing with Doug, Jeff, Noxidee, Justin, Toast, and the rest of the Blue regulars...

no I realize that.... you get the 4 free ones.... and the season pass is for the one snowpass the season passholder needs to wear...

Hell if they were giving you all that who wouldn't do it.... they wouldn't make any money that way...lol

It's a sick deal for sure... perfect for someone like me who isn't loaded, loves to ski as much as possible, and lives over 115 miles each way from the mountain.

I get to ski every weekend with the pass... and I can take my son along with the 4 free passes (4 trips) plus the two wmmr days and my son gets to ski 6 days MIN. next year..

I'm so Stoked.... Blue's grooming this year is making this an easier decision for me as I do REALLY enjoy skiing with Doug, Jeff, Noxidee, Justin, Toast, and the rest of the Blue regulars...

Do it, I would if I wasn't planning on having a 3 year old on the slopes with me next year.

Is that extra $100 really worth it for the vip pass though??

Waiting in the ticket line takes like what a minute or two at most...

I guess if I lived close enough to go all the time it would be, but the extra 2 visits that I'd have to make to justify the cost would make more sense to just deal with the ticket line stuff...

if they threw in the vip parking with it now I'd probably pay it then instead of crossing the road to park....lol

Is that extra $100 really worth it for the vip pass though??

Waiting in the ticket line takes like what a minute or two at most...

I guess if I lived close enough to go all the time it would be, but the extra 2 visits that I'd have to make to justify the cost would make more sense to just deal with the ticket line stuff...

It would be worth it if you had young kids. Eliminating one step from the process is priceless.